Morning of the First Day!

"Speech" Thoughts/Mental Communication

"Love Fairy's Speech"

Love Fairy's Thoughts/Mental Communication

(Y/N)'s Pov

My eye's are still closed, and the alarm to my right is beeping like crazy. I sit up and grab my phone off of the nightstand next to me, and silence the alarm. It was 6:30, and the bus to my new school arrives at 7:10. To the left out my window, the sky looked a very dark blue, the trees still looked like shadows.

"Dammit." I say.

I hate waking up in the morning. Especially now. The first day of high school. Four more years of school, probably going to be filled with lots of cases. Though, it does bring a smile to my face.

These four years of high school, i'm sure many will ask for my help. Well specifically, the help of the love fairy.

I walk past my bookcase filled with romantic stories, and change out of my pajamas into my everyday clothing. A navy blue hoodie with a black shirt underneath and a pair of jeans with black sneakers.

In the bathroom I decided to take a look in the mirror and I see...the love fairy. With the same face as me, I can see he certainly looks excited, while I remain frowning. He has a white blazer with a pink shirt underneath.

This love fairy...is not me.

It's like another person. I guess you can say i'm more of a shy guy, while the love fairy has an outgoing, free personality.

Aren't you excited Y/N!? He asks. The first day of high school! Oh-

He hugs himself with a blush across his happy face.

I know that him talking is just a part of my imagination, but I can't help but talk to him like another human being.

"Not as much as you dude. You're gonna be helping everyone while I have to focus on my studies." I say.

Oh studying with your crush, then you'll "accidentally, he says with air quotes. Touch her hand when reaching for another book! Oh how romantic!

"You just think of every situation don't you?"

Well, I wouldn't be the love fairy if I didn't!

"Yea, I guess so."

I chuckle an grab my backpack, already filled with (probably unnecessary) school supplies. Then I walk to my dresser and see a white blazer with a pink shirt underneath, gently folded with pink sneakers on top of it. I grab the clothing and gently put them in my bag.

Downstairs was an empty living room, leaving me to only assume that my family members had already left.

"...They didn't even say bye."

TIME-SKIP

I yawn and cover my mouth. The bus stops in front of me and the doors open with a hiss. I jump on and greet the bus driver, and see that there is no one else in the bus. I head to the back of the bus and rest my back against the window whilst dropping my bag. The driver turns on the radio and starts driving.

The radio starts off with its usual greeting.

"Good morning everyone!" The voice of a male starts off. " Today, we have a special guest. Please!...Introduce yourself. "

...

"...Hello." The voice of a female, who sounds like she does not want to be there.

I cover my mouth and chuckle.

"Alright then," the male says. " This is Alex, or who you may refer to her as "Music Killer" (Made It Up) on YouTube. She makes...uh...what kind of music do you make again?"

She sighs.

"Lo-fi." She sounds like death itself.

"Ah I see. What is that like?"

"Basically I use someone else's recording and mix it up with something else." She explains. "Imagine putting Daft Punks music, into what is possibly more."

"Oh,  and how old are you?"

"I'm 15 and starting my first year of high school. Actually, I think I should get going. Thanks for having me or whatever."

We hear her leave her seat and the sound of a door being opened then closed. The male then sighs.

"Just play some Kanye."

The bus driver then turns off her radio and stops to pick up some kids beside us.

Music Killer huh? I think i have some of her music on my phone. She's also a first year...How cool would it be if she was in our school!..Nah, I doubt it. I feel an imaginative tap on my shoulder and turn to see Mr. Love Fairy, with that same god damn luscious smile on his blushing face.

"What now?" I ask.

Oh just imagine, he starts. A couple, dancing by the windows, with the moonlight shining down upon them. Then! One dips the other, and steals a kiss from there lips! Oh-! He then hugs himself and makes kissing noises.  

I can only smile then sigh.

"You really are a weird one, you know that?"

"Excuse me?" A female voice behind me asks.

I quickly turn around and jump to the sight of what stood before me. It was a girl, who looked to be just the same height as I was. She has long blond hair that trails down to her hips, with blue eyes. She wore a white tank top, with a black long sleeve v-neck underneath. Along with white jeans and black sneakers.

I blush as she sits across from me.

Crap! I was talking out loud. I quickly cough and give a fake chuckle.

"I'm so sorry," I say. "I was thinking to myself and talking out loud."

After a few second she laughs and reaches across her seat to me with an open hand.

"I'm Ashley! Whats your name?"

I look at her hand, then back to her face. I shyly smile and shake it.

"(Y/N)."

I'm so sorry I accidentally deleted this chapter. So what happened is that I have this tablet, that also has my Wattpad account. It always said that I only uploaded one part of this story, and kept calling this chapter an unnamed draft, which kind of bugged me. I thought that the draft was some old version of this chapter, so I deleted it. Just to accidentally delete this chapter. Thank gosh i had some of this story saved somewhere else. I had to try my best to remember everything else. Phew! I think it's alright.

But I think that's it. Another chapter will be coming soon!

Ciao!