:::Two:::

I woke up chained to a wall, Cuffs around my wrists. I tried to see my surroundings but my vision was blurry and all I could hear was shouting from I think a cell?

"I'M AGAINST VOLTRON, WHY AM I HERE!?" The voice of a female rung through my ears. As another person started talking to her.

"PIPE IT PRISONER, EVERYONE IS HERE FOR A REASON, WE'RE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN BINDS NOW, DRUID SCUMBAG!" This voice was like that of a males but it was much more...Robotic.

I processed what he said and silently gasped, my eyes widening. A DRUID? AREN'T THEY THE ONES THAT ARE IN LIKE A NEVER ENDING WAR WITH HUMANS?

"HEY!" He started now directing his attention to me, "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT LIKE THAT PISSPOT!?" He asked in a rich Scottish like accent.

"N-nothing..." I stammered in a light whisper.

The druid looked over at me and as I looked back at her we were in the same cell... there were two beings in every cell. She was chained up too exept her cuffs rounded over her hands and dropped down to her elbows, you couldn't see her hands at all, I felt bad, how much would it hurt for that to happen to me?

She started fangirling as she looked at me, was it my all time low shirt? My (H/L) (F/C) hair?

"YOU'RE SO AMAZING! ONE I LOVE YOUR SHIRT, TWO NICE HAIR, AND THREE YOU'RE A HUMANNN, I ADORE HUMANS!!!"

I shrunk down a little as she inched tword me.

"Oh... you probably think I'm going to kill you, but I won't, I love humans, I want to end the war between our kinds...But my mother never listens when I tell her we need change..." she said silently looking down and then up again with a hopeful look plastered on her face.

"Then...well, maybe talk to the queen, I know they have a queen in druidia." I replied smiling a little at her.

She looked down shamefully.

"That's my mother..." she spoke softer.

"That must suck..." I said thinking back to the day my mother told the garrison to take Hunk instead.

...

Weeks went by and me and the druid by the name of Cressenta was now a close friend.

We were sitting in our cell talking when an alarm went off and a loud speaker casting throughout the ship.

"ATTENTION GALRA SOLDERS YOU ARE NEEDED IN THE CONTROL ROOM, THE PALADINS OF VOLTRON HAVE ARRIVED!"

We sharply turn to each other, stars in my eyes, I said, "This is our escape!" Whilst she said "They must've taken them down."

The cell door opened to a woman who looked like a sorceress with small horns sticking out of her long silver hair.

"Come on." Cressenta walked forward the more she walked her cuffs would start to freeze off she froze my cuffs and broke the now thin chains off. She grabbed my hand. "Oh hell no Cressie we can't risk this. The team will be infuriated at you."

"Candy, Just do it."

"Fine."

The beautiful woman shifted into a giant mechanical dragon. And Cressie climbed up the tail motioning for me to do the same, we popped into the robot and Cressie drove us out of the ship stealthily.

She brought us to a castle ship where we saw 5 robot lions going to their bay and a jaguar, a penguin, and a koala group of robots. They could shift too.

We stopped at the entry and Cressie slid on a space paladin outfit  and handed me a spare, hers was gray, mine was purple. We blasted tword the castle with the jetpacks and entered.

A tall Cuban boy in a blue paladins armor walked tword us. "No... there is no way..." he slowly backed up.

"Lance?"

"OH MY GOD I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GONER WHEN SHIRO SAID YOU WERE TAKEN!" The yellow paladin ran at me and gave me a big hug.

"HUNK, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" I exclaimed tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Hey, Cressenta" Hunk started, "Thank you for bringing her here."

"No problem, I'll be on my way now." She said sternly.

"But Cressie!!!" A short girl with short brown hair shouted grabbing onto her shoulder while moving Cressentas long blue hair out of the way.

((That's Cressie, she's my OC))

"Fine." She said firmly, Putting back her hair to where it was.