:::Three:::

It had been atleast a day since we escaped the galra ship, and Cressie grew distant from me. I don't know why, but I was around two feet from her door. I was about to knock when the door slid open.

"What do you want?" Cressenta said in a stuck up tone of voice.

"Are you...Angry with me?A-also, princess Allura says that breakfast is ready..."I asked awkwardly twiddling with my thumbs looking down at my feet.

Cressie grumbled and walked out of her room shoving me onto a large metal pillar, she walked down the hallway into the mess hall. I took this opportunity to look for my answers, I was always the more reckless sibling out of me and Hunk, Always so Naive, I needed to dig for answers when they were unclear, so exibit A, Cressies room.

(??? Pov)

I was sat in the mess hall silently while listening to Princess Allura ask Cressentaisa (Cressen-Taisa) about making an alliance, as our leader Cressentaisa had all authority to back her down on the offer, She knew what she wanted to say to Allura, she wanted to call her a 'Sick pig with no morals that probably lost all her brain cells rather than powers to speak to rats during her 10,000 years after in a sleeping pod.' Cress, she isn't too fond of the princess and wants her dead, after all, tge enchanted forest lost their king because of Voltron...

I left the mess hall and walked down the corridor leading to Cress' room, And for some reason the door was unlocked, I opened the door to see the shadow of a (Height) Girl with (h/l) hair digging through Cressentaisas private information anbout her fathers death, and where she came from, why she's considered a space outlaw.