The grudge girl

Try at you own risk

This ritual below is very dangerous, so please make sure you observe everything written in the instructions if you ever try it. Also, if your shoulders start to feel cold or heavy, you must not try at all.

1.) after midnight (around 2-3 AM) before you go to sleep, lie down and look at the four corners of the ceiling one by one, slowly and counterclockwise, starting from the corner that is closest to north.

2.) do step one three times slowly, counterclockwise.

3.) cross your arms on your chest and chant "On-beiro-kya-mashironi-sowaka" three times.

4.) still keeping your arms crossed, imagine a woman with long, black hair in a white kimono covered in blood slowly coming towards you.

5.) when she arrives in front of you, stop imagining.

6.) uncross your arms, turn off the lights to make the room as dark as possible, and go to sleep.

7.) if done correctly, a woman in a white kimono covered in blood will appear in your dream.

Warning

If she comes close to you, you mustn't speak to her, if she asks for your name, don't tell her. If she's starts muttering something into your right ear, shake her off by waving your right hand. Doing so should wake you up. After you have woken up, make sure to look around the room. If you don't see the woman's black shadow lurking in any of the corners, you are safe.