Scary two sentence stories

1. Don't be scared of the monsters, just look for them. Look to your left, to your right, under your bed, behind the dresser, in your closet but never look up, she hates being seen.

2. The grinning face stared at me from the darkness beyond my bedroom window. I live on the 14th floor."

3. There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.

4. Working the night shift alone tonight. There is a face in the cellar staring at the security camera.

5. They delivered the mannequins in bubble wrap. From the main room I began to hear popping.

6. You get home tired after a long days work and ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

7. My daughter won't stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn't help.

8. Your laying in bed and with your feet dangling out of the covers. You feel a hand grab your foot.

9. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was a intruder in our house. She was murdered by a intruder two years ago.

10. You hear your mum calling you enter into the kitchen. As you are heading down the stairs you hear a whisper from the closet saying "don't go down there honey, I heard it to".

11. I always thought my cat had a staring problem, she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day I released she was always looking behind me.

12. A father is laying in bed after just waking up, he grabs the baby monitor and walks to his desk in his office at home, he has his baby on the baby monitor an hears his wife singing to her, he cracks a smile as he hears his wife "go to sleep...go to sleep..." when suddenly the front door opens up and his wife comes in with groceries.

13. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relived it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06 I heard my closet door creak open.

14. Growing up with cats and dogs, I got used to the sounds of scratching on my door as I slept. Now that I live alone, it is much more unsettling.