One man hide & seek

You'll need:

- A doll with legs. (A doll represents a spirit, which will settle in it. Not recommended to use the person's doll as a spirit may stay in it).

- Rice. (A spirit will eat it to become stronger).

- Red threads. (represent blood).

- Something from you. (Nails, hair, blood, skin, etc. Do not use these of another person as it will turn into curse.).

- Something sharp. (To poke the doll and put it out of temper. Do not take knives, but pencils and needles.).

- Salt water or alcohol. (You need it to make the spirit leave. The game won't end without it.).

- Place, where you will hide.

- The name of spirit. (Name is the most powerful thing that can be given to a spirit. Names give spirits a tremendous power).

Ritual:

- Slash the doll's belly and put rice in it.

- Put there the part of your body too.

- Wind the doll with threads.

- In the bathroom pour water in a container, where the doll can be placed.

- Put a cup with salt water at the place, where you will hide.

- Start at 3 a.m. as it's the time, when spirits are most active.

- Call the doll's name aloud.

- When it will be 3 on the dot, close your eyes and say: "/the doll's name/ hides the first". (When you talk to the doll, be strict with it).

- Go to the bathroom and put the doll in the container with water.

- Switch off the light in the flat (or in the house).

- Close your eyes and count to ten. Take a pricking object and enter the bathroom. Come to the doll and say, "I've found you!" And stick it with a needle. Then say thrice, "Now /the doll's name/ leads!".

- Put the "stinger" near the doll and go to hide. Make sure you've closed all doors and windows in the house.

- Drink salty water, but do not swallow it. It's your protection against the spirit.

If you want to finish the game, take the rest of water and go to seek the doll. It may not be there you've left it. When you find it, spray it with water from your mouth and do the same with the remaining water. Close your eyes and shout thrice "I've won!" The spirit will surrender and go away. Finally, it's recommended to burn the doll.

NB:

- The game should last not longer than 2 hours, otherwise the spirit will become too strong to leave.

- Play alone.

- Do not come out.

- Be quiet, when you're hiding.

- Turn off all appliances.

- When you're running, do not turn back.

- Do not fall asleep.

- Do not forget to pour salt at the corners of your home after the game.

That's the whole ritual. Play such games or not - the choice is yours, but I advise you not to mess with spirits.