|2|

Lifting up the flaps, I gasped in shock. I could not believe what I was seeing. Just in case, I rubbed my eyes. "Somebody pinch me..." I whispered to no one in particular.

"WE'VE HAS BEEN COMPROMISED!"

The grayish-silver hedgehog was shouting and running all over the box. I frowned, reaching out to the small hedgehog. He backed up. The rest following in pursuit.

He took a deep breath and reached out to my hand. Not seeing me as much as a threat anymore, I guess and climbed into my hand. "Silver!? What are you doing!?" The cat scolded peeking out from behind the yellow fox.

I begin petting him behind his ear with my finger. He slightly purred and melted into my touch.

"Aren't you a cutie," I whispered, cuddling closer to him. He blushed and hugged my cheek. I awed and set him back into the box. He begins to frown, so I picked him back up into the palm of my hand. All of them were the size of my hand and very adorable.

I lowered myself to the box to get a better look at what I was sure to be my childhood heroes. "So... Introductions anyone?" I awkwardly asked sitting in a crisscrossed position.

"Sure thing! I'm Sonic! Sonic the Hedgehog!" The blue hedgehog announced, giving a thumbs up and a wink. "And I'm--" I had cut off the red echidna mindlessly.

"No. Way," I replied holding a hand to my cheek. "Yes, way! In the flesh!" He exclaimed proudly, running around the box in a quick motion.

I silently fangirled but stopped. I forgot that I was still in front of my idols. "Oh um. I'm sorry Knuckles, continue." I apologized, catching what I said.

I slapped a hand onto my mouth and none of them looked fazed that I knew his name. Well, except him of course.

"Alright-- Wait. How do you know my name!?" He asked pointing an accusing gloved hand at me.

"Oh! I know all of your names! Because you're all... just... a game..."

"Well Duh! We knew that already!" Amy said. "Yeah, we have games, comics, and tv shows." Tails informed me. Giving me quite a shock.

"You k-know?"

"We know."

"Anyways. This is Silver," He waved at me. "Tails," I said poking him lightly. "Blaze," I stuck my finger out for her to high five, which she did.

"Shadow," I stuck my tongue out at him. He grumbled something and turned away. "Knuckles," He gave me a stern nod, folding his arms. "Amy," I announced as she bowed.

"And last, but certainly not least. Mr. Blue Blur in person! Sonic!" I exclaimed as he ran up my arm onto my shoulder. "You bet, uh... What's your name..?" He asked dropping his heroic posture, holding up a finger.

I face-palmed at his question, realizing that I've never mentioned my name once.

"Right. My name is Y/n! I live a couple of houses down from here." I replied rubbing your knuckles together. Something I tend to do when I'm nervous.

"Well! Let's head there! It's way safer than the dump Eggman dropped us off in..." Amy suggested placing a hand on her hip. "We don't even know who she is, how do we know if we can trust her?" Shadow informed turning to the feminine hedgehog.

"She was nice enough not to kill us Shadow." Blaze inquired motioning to you.

"She seems trustworthy enough to me!" Silver exclaimed.

"Yeah, you got a better idea Shadz?" Sonic teased peeking out through your hair.

"Anyone looks trustworthy to you Silver." Shadow sneered.

"That still doesn't prove that we can trust her." Knuckles budded in joining Shadow's side. "We are going to Y/n's house, and that's FINAL!" Amy shouted, wielding her hammer.

Knuckles crossed his arms, grumbling about how no one listens to him. As for Shadow, he huffed and looked away. "Alrighty then..." I said scratching my neck sheepishly.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Um, A-Alright! Everyone into the hood of my hoodie."

~ • • • ~

"Now guys... You have to be very quiet..." I said tightening my hood.

"We have to sneak through the back. I don't want my mom or my little brothers to see you guys..."

"Ready guys and erm-- gals?" I said sheepishly, grabbing the doorknob. "We're ready when you are." Blaze replied as I nodded.

Taking a deep breath, I snuck in.

Once I was in, I closed the door gently and made a mad dash for the stairs. All the way up, all I thought was 'Gotta Go Fast!'

Tripping on the last step, I sort of gracefully made it into my room closing the door with my back. I sighed in relief sliding down my door to sit on the floor. "I'm scotch free..." I whispered, admiring the comfortable silence.

"Oh, uh, you guys can come out now," I said as a big gush of wind flew past my face. I screamed, putting out the small fire on the arm of my hoodie.

"Sorry." The ebony hedgehog apologized, looking the other direction. "Oh, it's fine! Just... No more skates in the house, Shadow." I replied, rubbing his head, causing him to swat my hand away.

"So, this is my room!" I exclaimed, ushering my hand to everything.

"Woah..." Sonic awed in amazement. Probably at the fact that his face was plastered on the wall so many times.

"What do you guys think?" I asked after I set them onto my desk. Sonic turned to me, rubbing his head gave me his signature smile

"You sure know how to make a guy get all flustered, that's for sure!"