|3|

"You can say that again!" Silver exclaimed flashing me a bright smile.

"Ooo! Amy! Blaze! Come here for a minute!" I exclaimed rushing over to my closet. Digging through it for a minute, I had an 'Aha!' moment and pulled out just what I was looking for.

I took out my Amy and Blaze cosplay that I wore to Comic Con last month. I some how convinced Briana to wear my Amy cosplay.

I was super proud of my fantastic work. Well... Some of the work. Mom did some of it too. I took out the entire Blaze cosplay and just took out the self-made hammer from my Amy cosplay.

"Ohmigosh...!" Amy fangirled, eyes sparkling in delight. "This... This is really impressive." Blaze complemented, admiring the look alike outfit.

"What else do ya got?" Knuckles asked, facing me. "You name it, I got it. Pop figures, plushies, posters, videogames, t-shirts, cosplay, and comics galore." I named off, sitting on my window seat.

"You're a fangirl pro, Ames. You've been obsessed with me since we were little!" Sonic joked. "Who'd knew you'd meet your match."

He rested his arms behind his head, giving a closed eye smile. The pink hedgehog calmly walked over to Sonic and swiftly punched him in the stomach.

Sonic gave a loud 'oof' and fell to his knees, gasping for air. "Why..??!" He breathed out. "I'm an EX fangirl for your information, Sonic!" Amy stated proudly.

"So when did this happen?" Tails asked, scratching his head as the blue male made in to his feet. With the help of Blaze and Silver, of course.

"When I realized how dumb he was."

"I am not dumb! I'm just a little mentally challenged..."

He frowned, crossing his arms. "I'm not dumb..."

"Aww Sonic, don't be so sad!" I comforted, scooping the hero into my palms. He turned the other way and looked at my palm. "I'll be your new number one fan!" I said, giving him a closed-eye smile.

He was silent in thought. Not saying a word. I begin to grow worried.

"Wha-? What's wrong?" I asked, a worried expression masking my face. "Do you think I'm dumb too?" He asked quickly, giving me a finger gun.

I put my hands up in defense. Finger guns are not to be messed with. The question shocked me for a moment, but I shook my head and answered anyways.

"Of c-course not! You're one of my idols, ya dip!"

"Aww tha--"

"But some of your decisions are dumb."

Opening his mouth to defend his part of the story, he quickly shut it.

"You want to be his number one fan?" Knuckles asked, pointing a gloved hand at Sonic. Glancing at Sonic, I nodded slowly, but surely.

"Of course she does. Look at the shrine she has of him in her room." Shadow said rolling his eyes. I blushed like a madman and set Sonic back onto my desk. I stood up and posed awkwardly, but proudly.

"Excuse me, Shadow! I tend to be big fans of all of you." I sassed, giving the ebony male a hard look. He of course, rolled his eyes and turned away.