Front Matters

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Desperate Hearts"
Genre: Teen Fiction

Storyline By:
Yhel_Writes

Published Date:
June 6, 2020

Date Completed:
December 31, 2020

Date Reworked:
August 3, 2023

Medium:
Tagalog, English

***

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places and incidents are product of author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2024 Yhel_Writes

***

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.

Plagiarism is a crime.

***

Acknowledgements

To all readers, with your never-ending support to me and my stories, whom your hearts and souls were filled with love and care just like my main characters here in this book- this is all for you everyone.

About The Author

Yhel is a simple guy who enjoys staring on starry night skies and often loves playing with cats and watching various stuffs on youtube. He's a main fan of Vtubers and it is his inspiration to write stories.

If are willing to make friends and chat with him, you can follow and chat on him here in wattpad. His stories were all a part of a series so stay tuned for his next books!

Enjoy reading!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°