7

*Four days later*
-Cassie's POV-

I lugged down the last box from my apartment and hauled it into my car. I  then walked up to give the landlord my keys and K was out of that place.  I had about thirty minutes to get to The band house because of traffic so I hit shuffle on my playlist. 

The first song that came on was Wretched and Divine; which made Andy's powerful and charming voice come through the speakers.  I quietly sang along to his voice and listened to the instruments in the background.  He had put together his dream band that he always talked about.  And I was starting mine.  I felt a little sad knowing that he made it big and I wasn't there for that. 

I pulled up into the driveway halfway though the Mortitions Daughter and I immediately got out of my car.  I didn't want to hear that damned song.  Did he really pity me? Did he really write that for me? After what he said to me,  he wouldn't.  No way in hell.  I guess I'm kind of lucky that my old roommate who was Nick found me at the time he did,  because then I would have died right there- Because of Andy.  Because I couldn't live without him.  And I still can't.  Not a day goes by without me thinking about him.  His perfect features,  his amazing personality that he had ,  and just him as a person,  I missed the old days. I sighed as I grabbed the last two boxes and headed inside.

I walked in,  and it was completely silent. I looked around for people but no one was in the house. On the fridge there was a purple sticky note with writing on it.

Cas,  we all went out to get some things for the house.  We'll be back later tonight and we'll bring back dinner for everyone!

I smiled to myself knowing that I'd be alone for a day.  I put the unpacked boxes into my room,  which had many boxes that had to be unpacked.  I grabbed my towels and a change of clothes and headed strait for the shower.  I stripped from my clothes and looked down at the threshold to the shower.  And just in my view were the red lines that have given me comfort.

I stepped into the warm water and washed my hair and body. I got out of the shower and dried myself off and put my hair up in my towel. I changed into an Iron Maiden Tank top,  light blue jeans,  and I put my low rise converse on.  I took my hair out of the towel and dried it.  I put my hair up into a messy ponytail and let my bangs hang down in my face. I did a simple winged eyeliner and mascara,  and then I was done.

When I walked into my room,  I put my phone on the dock speaker I had and played music

When I walked into my room,  I put my phone on the dock speaker I had and played music.  I hadn't listened to Andy's third album,  so I put that on.  I saw that Andy had posted some thing and decided to look at that before I started to unpack.  He had posted a picture of himself and the caption told how he had broken up with Juliet about a week ago,  and how he didn't want to go and tell everyone about it right away.  I put my phone down and started to unpack my things. 

As I started unpacking my things,  the doorbell rang.  I sighed as I walked down stairs.  Little did I know what was going to happen.