•Chapter Four•

It was plain awkwardness for Castiel and Dean almost kissing. Dean and Cas both wanted to it but as they were interrupted it was just plain embarrassing.

They sat in silence when their food came was brought to them. They both began to eat everything they ordered. Castiel was a little worried about it since he never eaten here.

But one quick smell, Castiel licked his lips and began to eat it. Dean was admiring the blue eyed angel eat his burger.

Once he finished, he noticed Dean staring at Cas with a loving look. Dean stared back at Castiel's blue eyes. Castiel's cheeks turned bright red once he realized that Dean was staring at him.

"I-I-um- Need to go to the restroom" Castiel said quickly as he stood up and walked outside. He knew he didn't know where the restroom was so he decided to just go outside to get some air.

Castiel saw the passing dragons walk by and look at Castiel with a scary glare by each pass by parent. Castiel gulp and then he felt someone's hand wrap around his waist.

Castiel jumped and then turn to see Dean. "Come on let's go home" He nodded and Dean grabbed his hand and lead him to where Benny was parked. Castiel got into the carriage and Dean sat by him.

"So Cas what's wrong?"
"Huh?" Cas asked as he was looking out the carriage. "Outside. You were a little jumpy and then you looked afraid"
"Oh" He brought out as he forgot Dean could see it.

"Are you going to tell me?" Castiel choose to ignore his question and continue to look outside. Once they were inside the castle, Dean took Castiel by the hand to go upstairs to Castiel's room.

Castiel sat on the bed and watched Dean stand by the door. "What's wrong because something clearly happened if you're acting this way"

Cas rolled his eyes, Dean acted like he knew everything about Cas. He was only overreacting because of what happen. It was only other dragons giving him looks that could kill him.

"Answer the question" Dean growled then Castiel's anger grew. "Nothing happened" Castiel  said in response. "You're so stubborn"

Castiel rolled his eyes again. "I said that" Dean said back. "You're overreacting Dean."

"And you're too childish to ever become king"
"Don't dare say that about me. You barely know me. Get out" Castiel finally said as he turned his back to Dean.

Dean sighed and rubbed his forehead. "I want you down to eat for dinner and no excuses"

"I want you down to eat for dinner and no excuses" Castiel mocked Dean and Dean choose to ignore it and went downstairs.

Dean saw his father and other court member at a table talking. "Dean come here son" John said as Dean was about to turn around. He walked to John and sat in the chair by him. Dean got a water and started drinking it.

"So the marriage ceremony for my son-" Dean spit his water out. "Marriage" He said as he stared at his father.

"Remember Dean. You and Castiel are to be wed in two more months."

"Father we barely know each other."
"That isn't my problem." Then the bell rung and it was the sound for dinner. "Everyone get ready for supper and Dean make sure Castiel is there."

About four hours later it was 6 pm. Dean walked upstairs to Castiel's room but he remembered that he and Cas were still in an argument. So he headed to Sam's room. Sam was sitting on the bed with a book in his hand.

Sam was barley 14 years old while Dean was 19 years old. Dean was going to be crowned king of the dragons once he's 20. It was November so it was two months away from now.

"Hey Sammy"
"Sammy is a chubby 12 year old name. It's Sam"
"Of course Sammy" Dean smirked and Sam glared at Dean. Dean jumped on Sam and Sam trying push him off.

"Get off of me you fat lard." Sam groaned as he was struggling. "Never until you say your name"
"NEVER!" Sam yelled.

Then Dean had a plan, he started tickling Sam. Sam was dying of laughter that he felt like he was going to have a incident. Finally Sam gave up, "ITS SAMMY ALRIGHT" Then he smirked and got off of Sam.

"Dad wants you to come down and eat supper with us."

"Okay is he coming" Dean nodded and Sam turned back to his book.

"Okay let me finish this chapter and I'll headed down to the dinning room." Dean walked out the room and walked Castiel's room.

He opened the door. "Don't you ever knock" Castiel said as he looked at Dean. "Oh come Cassie. Don't be mad"

Dean sat by Castiel on the bed. "I'm sorry okay" He grabbed Castiel's hands in his. Cas sighed and looked up in his eyes. "Fine" Dean smiled and Cas returned the smile.

"Come on. Get ready in a few minutes" Dean said as they stared in each other's eyes. They didn't noticed as they leaned in closer.

Their noses were touching as they embraced in each other for their first kiss. Castiel felt Dean's sweet lips that tasted like apple pie and Dean tasted Castiel's sweet vanilla taste.

They both separated and Dean put his hand on Castiel's cheek and smile. "I like you Cas"

"I like you too Dean" Castiel felt Dean's tail wrap right by his hand.

"I hope you'll like it here" He said to Cas.

"If it's with you then I would absolutely love it here." Castiel said with a smile.

A/N: I think this is too sweet. Let's add in the drama in the later chapters. Til next chapter.