Untitled Part 2

The moment Rhodey arrived Tony ushered him, Peter and Pepper upstairs. 

That was two hours ago.

Rhodey was ignoring Tony completly as he and Pepper chatted away, Peter had his head rested on Tony's lap as he pouted from his seat on the sofa, his hand running through Peter's hair making the boy ready to doze off. "Rhodey come on, I'll introduce you now! I tried calling you but you had meetings all month" He complained and Rhodey glanced at him then at the exhausted boy in his lip. His lips quicked upwards in a small smirk as he took the boy in.

"All right, fine you've twisted my arm" He says with a wink at the sleepy boy who just gives a soft chuckle in response. Pepper glances over and smiles at him.

"Pete, can you sit up so it's a proper introduction?" She asks gently, Rhodey waves his hand a little.

"Nah it's fine, I met Tony like this." The engineers face flushed a little and huffed, Rhodey moved towards Peter, the braces on his legs helping with movement as he bent in front of him. "Hey kid, names Rhodey. That's uncle Rhodey to you." He says with a chuckle and slipped his hand out for a hand shake. Peter's hand gingerly took it, his eyes glazed over with exhaustion and admiration at the man in front of him.

"So....you two might have already met?" Tony says cautiously and Rhodey glances at Tony with a raised eye brow as he releases Peter's hand. The boy was almost completely asleep now. "Kid with the spiders. Kinda....stole caps sheild." Tony grinned sheepishly at Rhodey. Rhodey stared at him for a moment before taking a deep breath and smacking Tony over the head. "Ow!"

"You dumb ass" He mutters, standing up. "Pepper, I hope you got him for that." Pepper's cheeky grin spread across her face telling him everything he needed to know. "Good, Now...I need to sleep so I'll go find a-"

"Nope. Spare room on the left." Tony waved his hand at Rhodey trying to argue. "Go. I'd show you but I'm pinned" He says with a chuckle as his hand tangles in Peter's hair a bit. The boy gives a soft grunt. "Sorry Pete" He mumbles. Rhodey rolls his eyes a little and follows Pepper to the bedroom.

**********

The next day Peter woke up to talking above him, he kept his breathing even and eyes closed as he listened.

"So that invite for next weekend you sent out 2 months ago was to introduce us?" Rhodey's voice mumbles next to him, he realised Tony's hand was back to running through his hair again.

"Yeah, you gotta trust me on this Rhodes. Some seriously crazy shit went on in the last few months of Peter coming here." Tony mumbles, a sigh escaping him. "First, he ends up on my door in tears. Found out he's my son. Then he gets regressed for a few weeks to a toddler, that was cute. Pepper almost hid the antidote from him just to keep him tiny. Then we had to deal with bullies that got seriously out of hand. Now we have the media finding out when he didn't want them to thanks to that dumb ass aunt of his." He mutters, hand running through his hair. "All that along with his patrol just drains the guy big time" Rhodey chuckled a little.

"Sounds like hell of a few months" He mutters, Pepper is heard snorting from the back round.

"I would not have kept him that small for long.....Only for maybe a year" She teases and Tony rolls his eyes.

"She had Bruce keep the chemical that shrunk him downand made him remake it. Along with the antidote. Keep's threatening to shrink my butt down to size and send me to nursery for a day for misbehaving" Peter could imagine Tony sticking his tongue out at her as she laughs a bit. "Keep it down. I don't want himto wake up just yet" Tony warns, Pepper huffs a bit.

"It's 9am Tony, you haven't moved all night and I'm sure he'll wake up soon because of his natu..." Peter just grunted a bit and opened his eyes lazily glancing at her. She gave him a sheepish grin. "Sorry Pete."

The mediaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara