Untitled Part 3

The day started bad.

Some how Rhodey and him had both overslept, even after having Friday wake them up neither of them woke up for the alarm. They'd both rushed around the floor to get ready and Rhodey even drove him in, (That wasn't so bad he was pretty cool) but in the end he was still an hour late to school.

That was just the start.

The moment he stepped into class with his late slip the entire room stared at him. He gulped loudly and apologised before moving over to MJ in the back of the room. She raised her eyebrow at him and once everyone stopped staring whispered to him. "So what got your lazy ass out of bed?" She asks, a small smirk on her lips as he blushed darkly.

"Tony, Pep and the others all left for important stuff. Left me with Rhodey" He grunts, She raises a brow. "Slept in, both of us. Won't happen again" He sighs tiredly, MJ chuckles and leans on him a bit.

"Shame. Guess I can't start placing bets with people" She grins at him and he rolls his eyes and pats her head.

"Yeah cause you'll totally talk to people" He teases, she puts her hand on her head and gasps lightly.

"Oh my feelings" Peter grins at her. A small blush rested on his cheeks and one thought went through his head.

'Oh shit...' He gulps 'I think I like her...'

************

Lunch rolled around and Peter was trapped.

Everywhere he turned someone was next to him asking questions, the most common ones being

'Are you really Tony Stark's kid?'

'What's it like living with the Avengers?'

'How come you never told us?'

'Hang out with us later ok Pete?'

It was honestly the most annoying thing in the world and Peter had never been so pleased to see Ned and MJ push past people to get to him. "Move it loser." MJ grunts, grabbing the crook of his elbow and dragging him out of the canteen and towards the art class. Miss.Will sat in side and glanced up.

"Hi Peter, MJ, Ned. Something I can help with?" She asks, Peter liked her more than the other teacher. She was kind and always gave tips.

"Can we eat in here? People are bothering us" MJ asks with  a slight crack in her voice, Peter smiled at her apologetically and the teacher nods.

"Just don't get food anywhere, You're in here next anyways" She waves them over to the back table and the three sit down to eat quietly.

"I can't stand this" Peter mutters, MJ glances at him. "I feel like crap, I'm getting people following me everywhere and you're both suffering. They won't leave you alone" He mutters. MJ punches his shoulder making him yelp.

"Oh suck it up princess. If that head of yours gets to big we'll make sure to kick your ass. Now, shut up eat some rye bread whilst we listen to Ned talk Nerd." She points to the other guy and he squeaks a bit.

"Right so urm- I got to see the new star wars...." That's how they spent lunch, Peter was surprised at how much he missed being around his friends and smiles a little, relaxing for the first time all day as they talked 'Nerd'.

***********

Peter sat in engineering class as was trying not to focus on all the eyes on him as he fiddled with his circuit board. He could feel all of them watching his every move and caught a few eyes any time he glanced up that immediately moved away from him when he caught them. He almost jumped when his teacher walks behind him and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Peter. I've called for your...some one's coming to collect you. There's a bit of fun out side so go out the back" Peter blinks in confusion and nods, packing his stuff up he leaves the class room and calls Rhodey.