Untitled Part 7

Peter trudged into the tower, he'd been promised by Steve that he wouldn't be regressed so Peter chose to suck it up and come back to remove the pillows from Bucky. Both men where on his floor, Bucky was steaming as he still had two pillows attached to him and Steve was smirking slightly at his boyfriend. "You did kind of deserve it" He mutters to him, Bucky grunts out in annoyance and glares at Peter.

"Pillows. Off." He growls and Peter gives him a grin before reaching into his back and pulling out the gel. 

"Apply to his skin and clothes and the pillows should release him. The coating I used would of worn off in another hour" He informs and Steve takes it. He was quick to get the pillows off of Bucky then both Super Soldiers turned to him in silence. ".......heyy..." He waves a little awkwardly. Both moved towards him and Peter's pretty sure he's about to die.

"I said I wouldn't regress you Peter." Steve says casually, arms hooking suddenly under Peter's armpits like a child. "Never said I wouldn't spank you then treat you like a two year old" He says casually. Peter feels the colour drain from his face as Steve carries him on his freaking hip over to the sofa next to Bucky and sits down. He puts Peter on his lap, facing him. Peter felt embarrassed at the position. "So here's what's going to happen. You're going to get a long spanking. 20 from me, 20 from Bucky and then you're going in time out. After that you can either choose Regression or being a teenager who's going to have the ever loving life babied out of him" He states simply and Peter stares in shock.

"But Steve he-You both followed me and....Did you see the video he put up? And he sent it to Tony!" He squeaks out, his voice rising higher and higher. Steve grunts and nods.

"I'm aware, Bucky is already in trouble for that. He's benched from missions for two weeks and he was due for regression tonight." Steve says casually. Bucky grunts in annoyance at that and watches as Steve positions Peter on his lap. "Now I want you to count" He says seriously, taking the boys pants and boxers down. Peter whimpers a bit as Steve pats his butt then brings his hand down hard.

"Ow! Fuck one!" Steve tsks at the language. 

"What have we told you about swearing?" He brings his head down.

"Two! And not to" He grunts out wiggling on Steve's lap in annoyance. Steve grunts and puts his hand on Peter's back to stop him from moving. His hand came down again. "Three" He squeaks.

"What did you do wrong Peter?" He asks, bringing his hand down once more.

"Ow! Four." He huffs, trying to get away. "I didn't do anything wrong!" He argues and Steve raises a brow. Bringing 3 quick swats down on the boys ass making him squeak loudly. "Seven!"

"You know what you did wrong. You booby trapped two peoples floor, both of those people could of been triggered by explosions into a PTSD Episode. Do you under stand how bad that is Peter?" He asks, his hand landing 4 more times on the boys squirming butt. "Count!" He orders and Peter squeaks.

"E-Eleven!" He whines out with a huff. Steve nods, a slight smirk on his face as Peter tries to wiggle away a bit.

"You know what else you did? You ran from your punishment, refused to come home until you thought you got away with it. That is anything but an adult thing do, Do you think your dad hides from his punishments?" Steve asks, his hand coming down another four.

"OW! fifteen!" He squeaks, his butt was already a dusty rose colour and Steve smirks a bit, moving him to go for his sit spots. "And he does-He runs down to the lab" He grumbles out, Steve couldn't argue with that one. He lands four quick hard spanks to each sit spot with enough strength to make them match his already red butt before landing the last one in the middle of his butt. "Ow! Twenty" He whines, whimpering slightly. Steve nods, moving the already spanked boy over to the next man to do so.

"Now Bucky. Lightly ok?" Steve casually and Peter can almost feel the smirk coming off of Bucky. He gulped when he felt the flesh hand pat his butt once before a swift spank came down onto his butt.

"Count." Bucky says strictly and that's what Peter did. Bucky didn't lecture him, just spanked him for a bit until Peter got to twenty. Neither man said a word as Peter sobbed softly, Steve scooped him up again like he was a child and deposited him in the corner with his pants down and nose touching the wall. Then Peter heard it.

"Alright Bucky. Over my knee." He blinked in confusion as Bucky grunted in annoyance. "You're getting this for not only stalking Peter's date but purposely embarrassing him and for involving your self in his private business." He says seriously. "Count them" Steve orders as Peter hears the first spank comes down on Bucky's butt and a grown man counts like he was a pouting toddler.

*************

Peter glanced at Bucky from his corner of the room. Bucky was standing in the corner next to him, in the same predicament as him and Steve was on the phone to Tony and Bruce. Peter just wanted to pull his trousers up and get out of the corner.

"Yes Tony, They'll both be back to normal by the third week, I promise." Steve says calmly, Peter wipes his tears from his eyes. He won't admit that he almost jumped when Bucky's hand rests on his should and sends him a reassuring smile. "Yeah-huh. On it, I'll send pictures. See you in two days, have fun" The phone clicks off and Bucky's back in position. "All right you two. Lets get down to Bruce's lab. Tony's given me permission to shrink both your butts down and go to his cabin in Montana. Says Pepper and him will join us in two days, so it'll be us 5 for the next three weeks." Peter feels ready to cry again at the thought. "Don't look so sad you two. You get to be sit back and relax for the next few weeks."

Peter's positive Steve's got a shit eating grin on his face and he hates it. This holiday is going to suck.