going to a party

Jameson POV 
Kyle asked me to go to a party with him to night. Right now Im at my place getting ready I don't know what to wear. My go to outfit is a sweatshirt and jeans but I want to look nice I think im going to wear a flannel shirt and skinny jeans. But I do want to feel like if I slip into my little space that I will be comfortable so im going to wear that but im going to have a onesie under it.

Kyle POV
Im about to get Jameson. I hope he is ready for the night we are going to have. I know he is going to be a little nervous but I'm going to be there for him. I want him to be mine I want to protect him and try to fix everything that is broken in him. Ok I'm at his house right now he is on his way out. Omg he looks so good.

Chat
K-Hey Jameson how r u
J-Im ok a little nervous
K-Its going to be ok im here
J-Ok thank u
K-so there is going to be alcohol there I hope u are ok with that
J-oh Im fine with that
K-ok good

Jameson POV
Ok we just got to the party. We walk in and I get handed a rum and coke its good I really like it I don't know what Kyle has. We are sitting on the couch listening to the music and drinking people are very nice every time are drink is getting low someone brings us a new drink. Im drunk and I think Kyle is to he's getting closer and he is calling me his baby I'm ok with that but I don't want people to know that I like him because I don't know if he likes me. Oh god im falling into little space and im drunk its ok Kyle said he would be with me the hole night.

Chat
J-kyle I like u
K-I like u to sweet heart
J-*lays my head on kyles shoulder*
K-hey u ok
J-yeah I fine
K-i haven't told you im a switch
J-really.
K-yep

Kyle POV
Me and Jameson are sitting on the couch listening to music I'm thinking about kissing him but I don't know......... I'm going to do it I'm going to kiss him. * looks at him and kisses him* OMG he is starting make out with me. I'm dragging him upstairs we are making out with him and I'm slowly starting to unbutton his shirt and I look down to see if I got all the bottens and I see he is wearing a onesie.... oh shit someone walk in and now Jameson is gone.

Jameson POV
Someone walked in on us and I run out because if we got caught I would get kicked out of this school and I don't want to go back to my home town.
Right now im in a cab going back to my place I just left Kyle there.