starting a poly relationship

Alex POV

There's this really cute girl that I see walk around the neighborhood everyday she keeps watch her back that shes scared of something i always keep an eye on her as she walks by the house I think the whole neighborhood does. We have some not good people who like to drive around looking for helpless woman to take. I really want to talk to her but I think if I just walk to her I'll scare her, I think I'll sit outside with Jameson well he plays and see if shes up to talk.

*the next morning*

There she goes on her morning walk, Jameson loves to play out side in the morning it helps him get some energy out everyone knows that he's a little they a love him.

Chat

L- Lex

J- Jameson

A- Alex

J- LEX

L- Good morning, buddy how are you today

J- Good morning, I want you to meet someone this is Alex. he's my boyfriend/daddy.

A- Good morning, Lex nice to meet you.

L- Nice to meet you to.

A- So how long have you know Jameson.

L- This little cutie I have know him sense high school he was my best friend, after high school though we didnt talk much to be honest i thought he had went through with it . But when I saw you guys moving in I freaked out and almost ran over here but I saw how thin you were and how much you guys need to get ready for life a head of you I waited. I know at some point he come outside to play as I remember he loves to be outside.

A- He really does, if you don't mind me saying your really cute.

J- Daddy, really

A- What, she is and don't tell me she isn't

J- OK she is

L- I can still hear you, so are you to i wish there i had something like this it would be great to be able to live my life not in fear.

A- If you don't mind me asking what happened that made you so scared

L- Well a lot i would rather not really talk about it.

A- OK that is completely OK

L- Well i should be on my way, see you tomorrow Jameson

J- Bye bye see you tomorrow.

A- Bye Lex have a good day.

Alex POV

It was really nice to meet her she seems to really know Jameson, shes really cute i want to talk to Jameson about maybe starting a poly relationship with her.

A- Alex

J- Jameson

A- Hey buddy can i talk to you a minute

J- Yeah whats up daddy.

A- So Lex shes really cute

J- Yeah she is and i really like her

A- So do i that's what i wanted to talk to you. I wanted to ask if its OK if we maybe start a poly relationship with her?

J- Yes yes can we.

A- Yes buddy, do you have her number.

J- Yes i do, do you want me to text her asking her on a date.

A- Yes baby for tonight were going to take her to the new arcade downtown.

J- She'll love that ill text her now

A- OK buddy i love you* kisses him*

J- I love you too

Text

L-Lex

J- Jameson

J- Hey Lex what are you doing later tonight.

L- Hey nothing really why

J- Me and Alex were thinking of taking you downtown to the new arcade. you want to go

L- Omg really yes i want to go.

J- OK meet at my place by 4:30?

L- Yeah will be there.