getting to know Alex

TW. EATING DISORDERS.

Alex POV

How I got in the ED inpatient. I have bulimia. It has fucked up my life my family won't come and see me I don't even know if I will have a family when I get out if here. I have been in here 3 month and I haven't gotten better I keep finding new ways to purge myself. I really do want to get better but I feel gross when I have food in my stomach. I just really hope I can help Jameson get better and maybe he can help me.

Jameson POV
Alex seems really nice I want to get to know him more and I think he wants to get to know me.

....

Just got finished setting up my side of the room it's time for dinner now I'm really scared. I hope I can try to eat something. * goes to the dinning room. Walks up to a nurse.

Chat
N- Nurse
J- Jameson

J- um hi this is my first day here can you please explain to me how dinner works.
N- of course hun let's go over here and see what your meal plan is.
J- um OK *walks over the the meal plan with the nurse.*
N- OK I see we haven't got your feeding tube put in yet and we are starting u small.
J-*nods shyly*
N- so how does a glass of milk and pdnj sound.
J- sounds great. I can sit anywhere.
N- of course. Go sit down and your food will be brought out to you.
J- thank you.

I go and sit down by Alex.

Chat
A-hey Jameson. How you feeling.
J- eh OK for the fact that I'm going to be eating in a few minutes.
A- it's OK I'll help you through this. It's your first day there not going to force you to eat a full meal.
J- yeah that true. But I Heard that I'm getting an feeding tube.
A- OK that won't be bad that just to get your wight up.
J- o-ok.

My food get brought out.

A- pdnj and a glass of milk classic
J- it's my favorite. *in my little voice*
A-* smiles*  I see.
J-yeah

We all eat are meals and it's time to go hang out with everyone in the sun room. It's a nice sunny evening. I sit in the sun looking out at the view. Zoning out a lot Alex walks up and taps my shoulder I jump.

J- oh Alex it's just you
A-yeah sorry to scare you. We can go back to the room now.
J- OK

We walk back to are room and I sit on my bed.

Alex POV
I think Jameson has went through some abuse in his past because he's  constantly looking around and when he finally relax and I touch is shoulder to tell him it was time for bed he jumped. I hope he's ok.

....

Jameson POV

It's the next morning I didn't sleep very well. But today I get to see some people that are going to help me get thorgh this.

....

After all my appointments and meetings. I now have my feeding tube , new meds to help with my issues, and daily therapy. I also have to get a bunch of testing done to.