Chapter 15 I meet a twillerbee er... three

Y/N's POV
I was on my way to my favorite feild to smell the flowers when I made it there I was about to pick a flower when I was confronted by three people the size of dolls "Who do you think you are picking the flowers the are houses for us twillerbees and twillerbabies that will be born tommorow but not if the field is destroyed!" One of the twillerbees said "A twillerbee?" I asked. "Yes, oh my name's thumbelina." the twillerbee replied "Oh my! I had no idea I am so sorry." I said. "Looks like some humans care about twillerbees and twillerbabies." Another twillerbee said. "Oh my name's chrysella." Said the 2nd twillerbee. "I'm Y/N and this is my brother fresh." I said "You're not humans, your monsters!" cried the last twillerbee. "I'm only half and we are nice." I replied "how is that better?" asked the last twillerbee. "Oh this is Janessa." Thumbelina said. "Oh great now they know my name." Janessa replied sarcastically, I giggle a little bit at Janessa's sarcastic response as thumbelina rolls her eyes and says "Oh Janessa." mе and fresh both looked at each other. "I wanna show you something, promise you won't freak out?" I asked thumbelina and her friends. "Why would we freak out?" Thumbelina asked. "I'll show you." I said before a puff of dark blue smoke then I turned into a wolf. "Aaahhh!" Janessa screamed I turned back to normal and tried to talk to Janessa. "Janessa it was just me, I'm half werewolf." I said to Janessa "Is that supposed to make me feel better?!" Janessa asked. "Look Janessa I didn't mean to scare you I just wanted to show you guys that because some people think that's cool." I said "Well I don't!" Janessa replied. "I know that now and I'm sorry I never meant to scare you." I replied to Janessa, she peeked out of the door "apolgy accepted." Janessa replied. "Well, I have to get going soon." I said to the twillerbees. "It's tillerbaby blooming time!" thumbelina said.