Chapter 16 I have telekinesis?!?!

Y/N's POV
I was on my way to school when I saw something on the ground so I went to pick it up but it started to float "Woah!" I said with my eyes as stars, I have to tell fresh I thought to myself. "Fresh! Fresh where are you?!" I called. "I'm in the living room!" Fresh replied. "Fresh look what I can do!" I said very happily. "You seem very excited." Fresh replied then I showed him my telekinesis. "Woah! A werewolf with telekinesis? That's pretty cool." Fresh said, I giggle a little bit. "Anyways what's today?" I asked fresh "Friday." Fresh replied. "Friday?! Why aren't we at school?!" I asked in panic. "Woah chill it's 5:00 AM." Fresh replied. "Why are we up then?!" I asked him. "Meh, I couldn't sleep dat's all." Fresh said to me. "I can't sleep either." I said to my brother.

-Time Skip To The Next Day-

After seeing PJ with nice clothes and me with my clothes PJ started to sing.

(Begin Song Now)

PJ: You are not your clothes, you are your hair, you are not the dress, that your mother made you wear, Rich or even poor, I couldn't really care, you're still simply beautiful you.

Y/N: You could be a prince with the finest clothes but it wouldn't make you any nicer. I suppose, if you looked down on us while turning up your nose you would not be beautiful you.

Both: it's not how much you sparkle that makes you like a star it's what's inside your heart that tells you who you are.

Y/N: clothes don't make the kid it's the other way around this is what I've finally found.

PJ: that it's not about the way you look it's about the things you do

Both: That make you beautiful you

PJ: I am not my clothes and I am not my crown

Y/N: and I am not my rags cause in my heart I wear a gown

Both: so let's go out and play like we never had a care about the things we think we're supposed to wear

PJ: cause it's not the way you look

Y/N: it's the things you say and do

Both: that make you beautiful, that make you beautiful, that make you beautiful you

(Song ends)

"thanks PJ." I said "No problem." PJ replied