Chapter 17 The glitterforce is complete!

Y/N's POV
Lily is a glitterforce warrior I thought to myself I have to tell her then candy popped out of my bag "Do you really think that you can tell her of the bat?" Candy asked. "No, but I have to try!" I said confidently then Lily showed up "Who are you talking to?" Lily asked "Oh uh myself." I said as I laughed nervously. "Oh ok, BTW I have something I wanna ask you." Lily said. "Oh, you heard." I asked her. "No, about what?" Lily asked. "Oh uh, nothing." I replied. "Uh, ok? Anyways I heard about the glitterforce can I join?" Lily asked. "So you did hear, and it doesn't work like that, but I am pretty sure you are a glitterforce warrior." I replied. "Well how does it work?" Lily asked. "Um well how it happened for me was I saw a wolf in the sky and my brother on the ground losing confidence, oh the wolf said something about negative energy, anyways when I saw my brother on the ground I shouted, no one messes with my family not while I'm around then a flash of light appeared and i transformed into glitter spring." I replied. "Woah, that's a lot to take in." Lily replied. "Kawaii~Chan, Kelsey, Chloe!" I called. "I'm here Y/N~Suma." Kawaii~Chan said. "We're here too!" Kesley replied. "Ok all together." I said then me, Chloe, Kawaii~Chan and Kelsey shouted. "Glitterforce makeover!" "A fabulous shimmer a glow in your heart I'm glitter lucky!" Kelsey shouted. "When you mess with me you're playing with fire I'm glitter sunny!" Kawaii~Chan shouted. "A force as strong as life itself I'm glitter spring!" I shouted. "As cool and swift as the winter wind I'm glitter breeze!" Chloe shouted then we saw Lily. "You've made a big mistake bozo!" Kawaii~Chan said. "I have?" asked brute. "The mistake of messing with my friends!" Kawaii~Chan shouted.

       Activate ultra mode!

"Glitterforce sparkle fire......Inferno!" sunny shouted then Lily looked up at us "Huh?! What's going on?" Lily asked. "Oh Lily your awake." I said. "Is this the glitterforce I heard about?" Lily asked. "Is now really the time?!" I asked. "You're right I should take this seriously." Lily replied. "Lily run!" I shouted. "I may not be able to do anything but I can't sit around and do nothing!" Lily shouted then I gasped "It's happening." I said trying to hold in a Kawaii~Chan squeal. "Huh? What's happening?" Lily asked. "You are the last glitterforce warrior." Candy said. "What's this?" Lily asked. "That's your glitter pact put the glitter charm into the glitter pact and say the words glitter force makeover." Candy replied. "You lost me at glitter charm but ok I'll try! Glitterforce makeover! Glitter puff apply shades of power! Glitter bands! Glitter boots! Oh?! Puppies and kittens the power of love I'm glitter peace!" Lily said. "OMG you did it!" I said. "I hate to burst your bubble but we still have to take care of that troll." lucky said. "I'll try!" Peace said. "Spirit! Glitterforce sparkle......lightning!" Peace shouted then everything went back to normal. "We did it!" I shouted.