New Weapon

I saw large pistol sitting on the dresser in the room.  A beautiful one indeed. I went ahead held the pistol in my hand. It would be pretty hard to conceal, but a pistol this big must have a lot of power.

Unlike my previous pistols, I actually planned on keeping this one. This one was kept clean and seemed to be stored for most of its life. I'm actually surprised it wasn't in some sort of safe or something.

I opened the drawer of the dresser that the pistol was sitting on. Inside was some foam padding with a large pistol shaped space. There was also a card within the space, and small pocket pistol that just seemed to be thrown in there. I took the card out and looked at it. It had some printed words on it.

"Jared B. Feldman, the owner of this firearm, promises to use it for justice. To protect those in need, and to listen for the cries of those who may be in harms way. This firearm will only be used for good, and will only be used for self defense or for the defense of others."

There was something else on the back.

"I promise to use this firearm to protect my mother, Gertrude Feldman, my girlfriend, Alice Harrison, and my son, Thomas Feldman, from anything or anyone that may put them in harms way. I swear to protect them, and ask that if I choose to hurt an innocent man with this firearm, that God put a bullet through my head. I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT."

Model: Desert Eagle XIX Pistol, .50 AE

Purchase date: March 8th, 2016.

I took the card and threw it in the trash. All it is now is a worthless piece of paper. I didn't find anymore bullets in any of the other drawers, but the clip had seven bullets along with one in the chamber for a total of eight.

I continued to look around the house. The only other thing that was useful to me was a little bit of money that was lying around.

After taking a final look around, I headed back to my car. As I was driving back home, I thought about who I was gonna go after next.