Augustine Mae Swan

Name : Augustine (AUGUST - TEEN) Mae Swan.

Age : 17 years old

Birthday : Sept. 13, 1987

Traits: Happy, brave, open minded, honest, kind, considerate, loving; and caring.

Family: Charlie Swan (father), Renée Dwyer (mother), Isabella Swan (fraternal twin), Phil Dwyer (step father).
**

My name is Augustine Mae Swan, and I am 17 years old. My fraternal twin sister is Isabella Marie Swan. Bella is shy, and she loves this sunny weather. I'm usually always happy, and caring of others.

In my picture, I must appear as happy to you. That I'm not suffering. I'll be honest with you, I suffer everyday. I have a heart condition. My cardio doctor in Phoenix diagnosed me with Cardiac Arrhythmia.

I have a irregular heartbeat. I was diagnosed with this at the age of ten. It started out as dizziness, chest pains, and a fluttery feeling in my chest. Mom and Phil took me to the heart doctor, and I got the diagnosis that I dreaded.

My mom eventually remarried. Her new husband, my and my sisters step dad, is Phil Dwyer. Phil is kind of this baseball star, and he is wanting to travel to Jacksonville to carry on his career.

Not wanting to put a halt into his career, I suggested that Bella and I move in with our father. Forks,  Washington.

Our father, Charlie Swan, is chief of police in Forks. He has kept the same house for over eighteen years. He and our moved in there after their wedding, and she lived there when she had us.

After a few years, they divorced. Not wanting to separate me and my sister, Renée took us both. That made me very angry with her.

I call our mother by name, and that's what Bella does with our dad. Bella has a strong relationship with mom, where my relationship with her was ruined the day she took us away from dad.

I have a strong bond with dad, Bella chose not to.

Anyways. I better go. Cya guys. Keep on holding on.