16

If the Cullen's think they can keep me away from the fight to protect my sister, they have another thing coming. So, here I am, sitting in a tree at the top of the mountain.

Jacob just found out that Bella is marrying Edward. I have blocked my thoughts from Edward. Bella asks Jacob to kiss her, catching me by surprise. As Edward looks my way, I am thankful for the bunches of leaves hiding my small figure.

Edward looks around for a bit, before he has Bella get in the tent. Jacob is talking to Seth Clearwater, who has just whimpered. I guess the battle has officially begun.

I watch as Edward tries telling Riley Biers that Victoria doesn't really love him. I am on the Branch right above the nomadic bitch. Victoria keeps pleading to Riley before he flies down to fight, and Seth catches him.

My eyes widen in amusement and horror as Victoria and Edward fight. Victoria gets Edward down, and grabs his head. Bella's blood fills my and Victoria's nose. Ignoring my urges, I fly down and land in Victoria- causing Edward to jump back.

Victoria and I roll around, until I climb onto her back. I let out a blood curdling cry as I rip her head off her shoulders, and let her body fall. Edward lights a match, and throws it on her body.

"Stubborn." He says to me.

"She's dead, isn't she?" I scoff.

My cellphone blared to Welcome To The Black Parade by MCR, and I see Sam's contact.

"Sammy," I say in greeting.

"Come to Jacob Black's," Sam says as Jacob screams. "I want to see you."

I flash away from the mountain instantly, and I run to La Push. Jacob's place is right across the border. Sam smiles when he sees me approaching.

"Hey, August." Sam greets. "Come meet the pack while they are in human form."

"I'm Jared," one guy says, he's around nineteen years old.

"The grumpy ones Paul," Sam says.

"Sam, shut up." Paul sighs. "Hey, Augustine."

Paul looks to be twenty years old, he is pretty tall and muscular too. He and Jared gave chocolate brown eyes. Each wolf has the tribal tattoo in on their right arms. 

"I love your top," Paul comments. "Normal really is boring."

"I know," I smirk. "I know normal is boring. I'm far from normal."

"You are not normal, that's for sure." Paul laughs. "You're a Vampire, and you're friends with wolves."

"As long as you guys don't betray me, I'll like you." I say right before Bella slams her breaks, throwing some gravel.

"Easy." Jared warns.

Carlisle steps out of the Black residence. "Bella, he is asking for you."

"Can Augustine stay on this side of the treaty for a little bit?" Sam asks Carlisle with a serious tone.

"Of course," Carlisle replies. "I know she likes you guys."

Jasper Hale.
Carlisle comes home without Augustine.

"Where is August?" I ask.

"Why?" Alice whines.

"Carlisle," I say~ ignoring Alice's whining.

"She is in La Push." Carlisle replies gently. "Sam wanted to hang out with her."

"It's good she is there," Emmett says. "She's happier. The wolves haven't betrayed her."

Those words hit me, and Alice sighs.

"She's alive, isn't she?" Alice scoffs. "She will live."

"The one's the trysts most here betrayed her," Cody snaps. "She won't forgive either one f you, and I truly cannot blame her if she doesn't."

"Cody has a point, you two." Rosalie says. "Jasper, I thought it was against your morals to cheat? You used to be totally different. You never believed in mistreating a female before. What happened now? With Augustine?"

Her names hits me hard, and I flash up to my room.

"Jasper..." Alice's soft voice says. "What's wrong, dear?"

"I regret hurting Augustine, Alice." I snap. "I never should have let you talk me into being unfaithful."

Augustine Swan
Sam's wolf walks me to the boarder in the trees, we bonded today and I met Emily. Emily was so proud of Sam, that he became friends with a Vampire.

"See ya soon, Sam, I hope." I hug the wolf before running home.

"I regret hurting Augustine, Alice!" I hear Jasper snap. "I never should have let you talk me into being unfaithful."

I sigh before walking into the house, and I go to my room. I become naked again once I lock my door. My phones buzzes, and I see I have a text from Emmett.
From EmmyBear
To Auggie
You locked ur door again. R u naked again?

I laugh loudly at his text, hearing him laugh too.
To EmmyBear
From Auggie
Yes. I'm naked again.

I hear a wolf whistle come from Emmett before I sit in my bed. When I was human and at my father's, I couldn't be naked in my room. There was no privacy, my widow was too large.

I grab my laptop, and I create a Facebook page. I send each Cullen and pack member a friends request after making my profile picture. It is a photo of me and Sam's wolf, I took a selfie earlier.

After each person accepts my friends request and likes my profile picture, I close my laptop and I lay in on my perfectly made bed. I smile in content as I lay my hands on my smooth stomach, and enjoy this silent night.