19

14 days later.
I let the body of a serial rapist drop as my cellphone rings in the back pocket of my tight jeans. Carlisle's name flashes across the screen, causing my stomach to drop. This cannot be good.

"Carlisle, hello." I say, sliding my dark shades on before joining the busy sidewalks of Manhattan, New York. "What's going on?"

"It's loud, where are you?" Carlisle asks, sounding distant- not himself.

"Manhattan." I reply. "What's wrong? You're not yourself, Carlisle."

"You need to come home now, Augustine." Carlisle says. "Your sister is pregnant, and the baby will kill her."

I go into an alleyway, and climb the chain linked fence after handing up. I take off running in a Vampire speed, needing to get it my sisters side. Rather she still hates me or not.
—-

I storm into the house and find a scared Bella. Her eyes widen when she sees me and she tackles in with a hug.

"I'm sorry for sending you on another bender." Bella says as I remove my shades.

"So, did your husband forget what condoms are?" I ask with a smirk.

"It's supposed to be impossible." Edward mumble.

"And sometimes the impossible happens." I say, blowing out a sigh. "Hybrid pregnancies are rare; not impossible. About like heart cancer, rare but not impossible."

"You got here fast." Edward says. "You didn't travel to another country."

"I was in Manhattan, New York. A real busy city, too." I stifle some laughter. "Where's Jasper?"

"Hunting." Esme replies as she hugs me. "You look great."

"I came as fast as I heard." I muse. "I have to be by my sisters aide through this; no matter her stubborn decision. I'll support her."

Bella hugs me. "At least someone does."

"I support you, too." Rosalie admits before hugging me. "Welcome back."

I flash outside and into the trees. Jasper is in the spot where I first went hunting at, when I first became a vampire.

"Jasper." I speak, and he twirls around.

"August." He smiles before he hugs me closely. "I thought I lost you."

"I was only in New York." I smirk.

"Feeding off criminals, I assume." Jasper says as we leave the trees.

"Serial killers, serial rapists, bank robbers, and child molesters." I say. "I killed a bunch of different criminals and sick perverts roaming the Manhattan streets."

"You're a great person, Augustine." Jasper says as he stares me in the eyes.

I smash my lips into his, and i instantly remember how warm his lips are. My hand rests on his chest as we both willingly deepen the kiss, as the animals move and make their little noises around us. Until a huge grizzly growls, right beside us.

Jasper takes my hand and we flash back to the house, quickly getting away from the large animal. Jasper and I are laughing by the time we enter the house.

"What happened?" Emmett asks. "Hey, August. Welcome back."

"We were kissing, and a grizzly growled unhappily right beside us." Jasper muses. "That was fun."

"Totally." I giggle. "Alice!"

I surprise bot myself and her as I hug her. Cody's eyes widen and he hugs me.

"You're home," Cody muses happily. "I knew I heard your laugh."

"Hey, Cody." I hug him too. "I came to be by my sisters side. I had another bender."

"I heard about that," Cody says. "Wanna fo Hunt for animals? I'll kill that bear."

"Is that okay, Alice?" I muse. "You won't try stealing my mate again, will you?"

"I won't." Alice smile. "You two go ahead."
~~
Jasper Hale
When Cody and Augustine leave, Alice sits beside Bella on the couch. Alice isn't for the baby, because she knows that it means death for her favorite Swan. I don't choose favorites, but if I did- it would be Augustine.

Edward begins pacing as Rosalie argues with Alice, Alice just called the baby a fetus.

"It's a baby, Alice." Rosalie seethed. "Just a little baby."

That is what started the argument.
~~
Augustine Swan
I arrive back to the house a few minutes before Cody, he had to feed off that bear because it had began chasing me. It was a mama bear, and apparently we were too close to it's now motherless bear cubs.

Cody feels bad for killing her, but it was that or the bear kill me. Jasper would kill Cody if I died during this hunt.

"How was it?" Jasper asks as he wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Fun," I reply honestly.

I go to my room and lock the door, then I strip naked. I fall on my back before thinking about the bear, Cody, Alice, and Jasper.