chapter six

Shit goes downhill in this chapter
________________________________

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious," Sam said from next to Raven. The two were sitting in a cafe in slight disguise as they watched Sitwell.

"Who is this?" He asked nervously. "The good looking people in the sunglasses, your ten o'clock," Raven responded. Sitwell looked around but didn't see them and she rolled her eyes.

"Your other ten o'clock." The man turned the other way and saw the two. Diana gave him him a wink. "There you go."

"What do you want?" Sitwell asked as he fidgeted with his fingers nervously. "You're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a grey car, two spaces down. We're gonna take a ride."

"And why would I do that?" Sitwell asked with a scoff. Raven smirked as she lifted her coffee to her lips.

"Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up," She said, feigning innocence. Sam looked at her with a small smirk, finding her threatening side kind of hot. Sitwell looked down at his tie and saw a small red light from the gun being pointed at him. Raven smirked as the man got up, her and Sam following in tow.

Steve threw Sitwell across a rooftop as Natasha and Raven followed him.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm," Steve demanded angrily. Raven knew how much the whole HYDRA thing was hitting him deep.

"Never heard of it." Raven raised her eyebrows and started towards the man gulped in nervousness at the look on her face. "What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Steve asked as she gradually got closer.

"I was throwing up, I get seasick." Steve forced Sitwell to the edge of the rooftop and the latter just smiled.

"Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers." Steve smirked and nodded as he back up.

"You're right. It's not. It's hers." Suddenly, Raven kicked Sitwell off the roof and sighed, "That felt so good." Steve sighed and shook his head while a hint of a smile played on Natasha's face.

"Oh, wait. What about that girl from accounting, Laura...?" Raven asked Steve as she continued her conversation from a few nights ago. Seeing Sitwell made it come back to mind.

"Lillian," He corrected. "Lip piercing, right?"

"Yeah, she's cute," Natasha said.

"Yeah, I'm not ready for that," Responded Steve.Sam, in his Falcon suit, flew up holding Sitwell and threw him down on the roof. He landed behind him and folded in his wings. Raven smirked as Steve and Natasha walked towards Sitwell and he held his hands up in fear. Sam walked over to Raven as Natasha and Steve scared information out of Sitwell.

"Zola's algorithm is a program...for choosing Insight's targets!" He admitted.

"What targets?" Steve questioned.

"That was pretty hot for a bird," Raven admitted with a grin. Sam groaned and folded his arms over his chest. "It's not a bird suit-" "It's a bird suit."