✿ | Special Chapter (Celebration)

Q&A with author-chan! :3

Question @UnicornStoryTeller :
Which episode of DL is your favorite?

A : Actually I don't have any favorites, but if I had to name one, it would be episode one. Why? Well, that's where the brothers were intoduced xD

---

Question @the_lucky_neko :
If you could change Yui in anyway, what would you do?

A : Tbh I don't like her since she's naive but I would change her into nothing 😂😂 If not in a mean way, probably something that wouldn't stand in my way xD I'm sorry.

---

Question @Upshuretea :
Who would be your boyfriend from DL? 😍

A : Reiji Sakamaki, Ruki Mukami, Shin Tsukinami❤️ Kino could too xD

---

Question @aaronmau_Love :
Would you date Reiji? (I would)

A : Not only date but spend my life with! ahahaha xD

---

Question @EmoSk1ttles :
If you chould chose between the Sakamaki brothers, the Mukami brothers, and the Tsukinami brothers, which one would you most likely chose to live with?

A : Hmm... all 😂😂 But if I had to pick one, probably with the Sakamaki brothers.

Thank you so much!

---

Warning : *squeezes lemons in front of you*

I'm not sure whether it's detailed or not but read at your own risk, don't say I didn't warn you :P

---

You were at home alone with nothing in mind. He was at work, probably for his next discussion. You sigh. Suddenly, an idea pops into your mind. You were going to visit him. You smirk devishly, knowing what you were going to do today. You put on his favorite lingerie and wear a off-shoulder dress with a zipper at the back for easy access. With that, you put finishing touches onto your face: makeup. Driver (Random Name) drives you to his workplace, taking his hat off and bowing before he left. You smile to yourself, knowing you were going to be amazing.

It wasn't the first nor the second nor the third time doing this sexual activity. In fact, you did it with him everyday. His way he would stare at your beautiful body makes you love him more. He didn't care what size you were; you were beyond perfect in eyes. He had a wild demeanor handling you on bed. He wanted it his way. Though it would sometimes make you skittish– touching him, of course. Nevertheless, you still make it happen. Isn't it beneficial that both of you can pleasure each other?

You were in his office, towered by him. How? Well, you were bothering him while doing his work as a CEO of (Sakamaki; Mukami; Tsukinami) company. He grins into, making you moan. His abrasiveness might lead you well in bed. You tangle your soft fingers into his silky hair and bring him into a passionate kiss. His hands travel into your shirt, pressing on your hard bud with cloth covering it, making you feel ecstatic to his touch. Your arm traces down his jaw line and down to his nipple. You start to trace circles around it, making him more aroused than he was before.

You smirk as he groans, giving you a win of dominance. He pulls back, a string of saliva connecting your mouth and his. His aggressive stare burns right through your body. He starts to unzip your off-shoulder dress. A revealing lingerie with his favorite color. It made his buldge grow larger. He was staring aat you like the predator he was. You kneed him on his buldge, making him groan.

He starts to take his suit off. Next the tie to his polo, revealing his sinewy abs. Your eyes flicker with lust. He starts to leave hickeys on you: purple and red ones. Your leg starts to  intertwine with his hips, his buldge on your entrance. Only that the cloth was blocking a fast process. He pulls onto the strap and lets go of it, hitting you with pleasure. He turns you around, laying you down onto his table; your ass facing his face. He starts to touch you, making you succumb to his touch.

He starts licking on your entrance; a cloth is still blocking it from pleasure. You smile to yourself, having a dirty plan. You push his head away, causing him to be perplexed by the action. You sit on his table, spreading your legs teasingly. He gives you a devilish smile, knowing what you were up to. He starts to take your bra off, throwing it away. His inner instinct starts to rise; he wasn't the little boy anymore. He was a man.

He sucks onto your bud, biting it once in a while. His hand starts to circle around your clit, pressing it. You moan. He was like a beast feasting onto his prey. Pulling down your last piece of clothing, without any warning, he pounds into you in a monstrous pace. You weren't used to his enormous size; tears starts to fall down your eyes. "Shh..." He says, kissing your tears away. "It's alright.

Kissing your earlobe, down to your jawline and onto your lips, giving it a chaste kiss. Before he pulled away, you pushed his head, making your tongue enter his wet cavern, exploring every space in it. He cums into you without any words. Surprisingly, you still had cum even due to the beastly pace he had. He flips you over, your ass facing him once again. He teases you, pushing and pulling his tip on your wet folds.

He inserts once more in a painstakingly slow pace, teasing you. "Ah~ F-faster..." You beg. You were aching for his touch. He didn't listen to you. He smirks himself, seeing your pleading self so vulnerable. He grabs something inside his drawer: a didlo. He inserts it into your other hole, turning it into it max. It starts to vibrate inside like a party crazily. You don't bother to ask where he got it from.

He starts pounding into you with a monstrous pace again with more pleasure. Of course, your holes were stretched to its max; two things were inside of you. You cum, screaming as well as moaning. "Ah~" Your walls clench onto his member, making it pleasurable for him. It was probably the best he had in days. Well, the both of you do this sexual activity everyday in his office but different furnitures.

You cum once more, feeling tired but he wasn't. He was still going. "Ah~" You cry out in pain and pleasure. "I'm cumming..." His husky voice whispers into your ears. He shoots his hot semen inside of you, overfilling. First he removes the dildo, throwing it away. Next, he removes his member and it splurt some semen onto your body. He carries you to a room with a bed and lays you down. He locks the door. He walks toward you and lays beside you, covering you both with the sheets. Giving you a kiss onto your forehead, he whispers, "I love you."

---

Next up : Subaru Sakamaki