I'll miss you forever

That morning she felt like her whole body was heavy like a mountain. She couldn't get up, and she didn't want to. That day was the day of the funeral. Derek's mother and sisters had come from Chicago and everybody was gathering downstairs, since she was still a guest at Rossi's mansion. Outside, it was a sunny day of spring, birds were singing and through the big windows she could smell the colored flowers. She had a quick shower, brushed her teeth and straightened her hair and bangs. Now she was staring at the black dress hang on the closet. It was simple, with a tight bodice and a long skirt. He would have liked how it suited her, and thinking about it made her feel even worse; but it was getting late, and she didn't want anyone to come upstairs to check on her. She had cried a bit while getting ready, so she applied some foundation and mascara, but not too much, 'cause he always used to tell her that too much make up would have covered her natural beauty. Yes, because she was always beautiful to him. When she walked down the stairs everybody had already come, and the second her heels started to make noise, all of the people in the house turned around to look at her. The first thing she did when she arrived downstairs was meeting Derek's family, and it didn't make things better. She just wanted the day to end.

One hour later they came to the cemetery and the funeral started, and it came the time for the letters. The first to read one had been Derek's sisters and Penelope, and their letters made a good part of the people there cry. And then, it came her turn. She would have been the last to read. She walked to the podio, and then started. "I know what most of you are thinking, that I'm a former FBI agent and a current Interpol agent, and for these reasons I'm here to symbolize the bond between these two organizations.
But that's not what I'm here for." At that point, tears had already formed in her eyes. "I'm here because I knew Derek Morgan, I worked with him, and he was my best friend.
I'm here because I'll miss him every day.
I'll miss the days when we worked on the field together. I'll miss the times when we met on our free days. I'll miss his way to fully understand me. I'll miss his laugh, and the times we sang our favorite songs on the SUV. And... and I just wish I spent more time with him. That's the only thing I regret."
With those final words, she raised her eyes from the piece of paper she had written and looked at the crowd. Everyone was surprised by the words she had spoken (besides the BAU members), because they could expect it from his sisters and Penelope, but not from the ice-hearted agent who Emily Prentiss pretended to be. Those who weren't crying before started during her letter.
She came back to her seat, and while doing it she kissed her hand and then placed it on the coffin, and took a second to whisper "I'll miss you forever".