BONUS CHAPTER - 21

(a/n): after seeing the final episode of season 6 in RWBY I've decided to write a chapter where you'll completely wipe out atlas so let the chaos begin!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

PS: this part of story happens 3 weeks before Lilith runs away

######################

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

(Y/n): aaahhh , the reaper was right, blood bath is the best~

The god said relaxing, finally having a break from killing the remaining groups of humanity in vacuo

(Y/n): and nothing, I say NOTHING is gonna inter- *someone knocks on the door* argh for fuck sakes!

Staring at the now fallen door (y/n) could faintly recognize the serpent like tail

(Y/n): abductor?! What is so fucking important that you had to break in?!

Servant Know as abductor rose up shaking ever so slightly

Abductor: M-my Lord, we've just received reports from Grimm's in the south-east of Atlas a-and... *(Y/n) throws a blade hitting the wall inches away from his head* ah! And t-they discovered that General I-ironwood has been hiding the city the whole time

Turning to look out of the window at the shattered moon (y/n) spoke

(Y/n): a whole city you say?, *Dark chuckle* call the others into my meeting room,*clenches fist with a smirk* we'll be destroying the last hopes of humanity...

[Later in the meeting room]

Lilith's p.o.v.

Mustache bitch:In order to defeat that much we'll need to strengthen our air forces

I listened standing and pressing my ear against the door

Big sis:Do you think it's time for... THEM father?

Dad: I'm afraid so, never thought of using those two but seeing how much atlas evolved... I myself am worried what they have prepared for us...

I was genuinely shocked, I've never heard fear in dad's voice!

Ruby: hey Lilith! What- mmh!!

I quickly tackled Ruby and put my palm over her mouth shutting her up

Lilith: *whisper* Ruby, dad is talking about attacking atlas and I want to hear the whole thing so be quiet before someone hear us!

Ruby nods before staring at something behind me with wide eyes

???: Well well well, what do we have here?

At that moment, i paled like a ghost fearing what would happen next...

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

(Y/n): let's rerun roles you have in this really important operation *points at watts* start...

Watts: w-well I'll start working on project 2B so we can give a surprise attack *(y/n) nods pointing at Thanatos*

Thanatos: *legs on the table and hands behind the head* I dunno , just forgot, hey! Anyone knows where are my earpods? *Looks around at others confusedly before being pushed out of the window still in his throne by (y/n)* AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

(Y/n): ... *Points at Salem*

Salem: create as many flying Grimm I can *(y/n) points at Gezmond*

Gezmond: *lifts up card* accompany my Lord to eliminate James Ironwood

(Y/n): very well, now the teams, Tyrian and Hazel, you two are gonna disable the shield generators that protects our main target, each one is heavily guarded with unknown forces , together there are 10 of them on 10 ships, understand?