1

Background story first

Jessica is a 22 year old model and actress basically a typical celebrity. Shes been acting dancing singing and modelling all her life which is why being in such a big movie franchise so young isn't a surprise. She's English born and so lives there and moves around for filming and work. She is 5"8 so she's perfect height some would say tall some would say small. She's got long dark brown hair, piercing blue eyes, full lips, high check bones, amazing figure with a peachy bum and Surprisingly big boobs considering how slender she is. She's got a twin brother at uni and a younger sister doing her a level in england. Her parents work part time as jessica helps them to pay bills. Including her siblings tuition fees. She's very smart and witty and has a way of drawing people towards her that even she doesn't understand.

Jessica and Chris have worked on multiple movies together within the marvel franchise which has made them very good friends over the years. Jessica is also friends with Chris wife Elsa and has stayed at their house in Australia with them, which makes this story more interesting. For the purpose of the story black widows character is played by jessica and not Scarlett Johansen.

I hope you enjoy this story of how two people are just meant to be. However it's not that simple. Also expect smut ;)

On set of avengers infinity war.

Jessica's p.o.v

"That's a wrap for today see you all bright eyed and busy tailed in the morning" the director calls from his chair happily.

"Time to get out of these uncomfortable suits now kiddo" Roberts Downey jr chuckles as he elbowed me in the side. "I rather like mine" I replied with a wink "yeah, all the teenage boys watching this alone in their rooms with a sock like your suit too" he said sarcastically back with a smug face "haha Downey baby if you want to watch me in this suit all you have to do is ask" with that we both burst out laughing. Robert and I have this flirty jokey banter, where basically we try to make each other as uncomfortable as we can until one of us breaks. It's a good laugh and me and Downey get on like a fun uncle and niece vibe. He's always got my back.

After talking to Downey I went to get changed out of my suit and into some comfortable clothes to chill in while I grabbed food with the rest of the cast and crew. The food on these sets is so much better than any other movie I've worked on. The best part is the 24/7 bar in the main tent.

In the tent I sat with all the cast we laughed about the day and the mishaps like when Chris evans face planted the floor. Eventually the night dwindled away and everyone but myself Chris hemsworth Chris Evans Downey and Pratt were left relaxing on the sofas with a few drinks. just chatting about how this could be the last movie we all do together.

"Hey I have an idea" Pratt says jumping up "let's play truth or dare" with that word Downey stands up, or rather wobbles as he's a little drunk and says "I'm not child, off to bed for me. Enjoy your little games kids" and stumbles off.

( when they are all together I'll use surnames it's easier than three different Chris's but Hemsworth will stay as Chris)

Evans: you serious Pratt?
Pratt: yeh why not it's silly but why not
Evans: okay I'm in
Chris: sure
They all look to me
Jessica: okay, why not? Right Pratt?
Pratt: right! I'll go first, jessica truth or dare?
Jessica: dare
Pratt: I dare you to down your drink
Jessica: that's it? Haha okay Pratt
Pratt: no I haven't finished, I dare you to down your drink upside down
Jessica: dare accepted
I then placed my drink on floor seamlessly did a handstand and proceed to lift my cup with my mouth and down it without spilling a drop.
After wards I laughed and winked at Pratt while he looked shocked yet impressed.
Evans: well that was fucking incredible ! Okay jess your turn
After a long game of dares and truths and admittedly a lot more alcohol we were running out of things to ask each other until...
Pratt: Chris I dare you to make out with jessica
Chris: dude I'm married.
Waving his wedding band in Pratt's face
Evans: PUSSY it's a game
Chris: fuck you guys
With that Chris stood and strides over to me his eyes set on mine.
Pratt: we will tell you when to stop
Pratt said before Chris bent down towards me. I don't know why but I felt, nervous? Why was I nervous? Was this feeling, butterflies? Our lips met and I never wanted them to part, it felt right, like everything clicked into place. When Chris's tongue asked for access I was surprised because of Elsa but couldn't resist. His tongue danced of mine and his light stubble tickled me perfectly.
Too soon Pratt said stop and we parted. I needed his lips back.

Chris p.o.v

We all return to our trailers. Mine happening to be next to jessica's.

We walked back in silence when the others left. That kiss has changed everything. I'm a married man with kids! But jessica and that kiss was something else. I'm Not blind, jessica is so hot and her personality makes her even better. I think I've always had a soft spot for her but I didn't know why till now.

"Goodnight" she spoke making her way up her trailer steps. I don't know what came over me but I had to follow her. Just as she was about to close her door I pushed through it and slammed it shut be hind me as she fell back against the kitchen unit. I instantly pressed my body against hers. Our eyes never leaving each other's. "I need you" she whispered and the feeling of her hot breath breathing them words made me loose it. I grabbed her waist and kissed her passionately, she kissed me back wrapping her arms around my neck and I quickly pulled her up and on to the unit with her legs wrapped around my waist. We were kissing hungrily and passionately. After a long time of grabbing, touching and needing each other she pulled away.

"This is wrong" she whispered, yet she was still so close to my mouth and her body still cling to mine. "What about your family" she said finally removing her arms and legs from me. I sighed, confused about what I was doing and also hurt that she was no longer touching me. "I don't know j... maybe we should forget this happened" I said and she replied "if that's what you want" she looked sad. I looked at her eyes and we could both tell it wasn't what we wanted. After a last glance I turned away and headed fo my trailer.

I can't sleep my mind is doing back flips. I'm so in love with my wife and happy with our marriage, but there's something about us that felt right. Like it was meant to be. I miss her touch. Her soft lips. Her hot breath.