Chapter 2: A Schnee's First Friend

Wiess's POV

{Age: 6}

I was just walking at the park,all alone like I always do and sometimes getting bullied by other human or faunus kids.

I walk past on three bullies and heard them talking.

Bully1: Hey guys, what's a Schnee like her doing here.

Bully2: Probably lost looking for their 'daddy'.

Bully3: Hahaha,maybe even finding someone and paying them to be her friend.

Bully2: They are just a bunch of brats,come on guys let's just go.

Bully3: Haha what a loser.

As the bullies began to ran off, I began to cry a bit and went to sit on a bench. I continue my cry there until there's no more tears for me to cry for.

Weiss: Why do they always insult me and my family? I didn't do anything to them. I just wanted someone to call a friend...

I look at the ground and just stayed there,not bothering what the others think about me. A while after, I began to hear foot steps getting closer and louder until it stopped.

I looked up and saw a boy wearing black jacket with a black shirt inside of it looking concern at me,I stared at him confused until he spoke.

???: Hey are you alone?

I was a bit shock knowing some other people concern about me aside from my family. I just look at him in a sad expression.

Weiss: Yeah....

???: Oh okay. Well wanna play with me?

Weiss: W-what?

???: You look kinda lonely and sad so I want you to play with me to cheer you up. Its okay if you don't wanna.

I small smile then stretch on my face.

Weiss: Okay I'll play with you.

Y/N: Come on let's play, oh I forgot to know your name. I'm Y/N L/N,what's yours?

Weiss: I-I'm Weiss Schnee,nice to meet you.

Y/N: Nice to meet you too,come on! I'm gonna show you something.

He then took my hand and began pulling me.

Weiss: Hey! You're too fast! Slow down.

As soon as he realised this he let go of my hand.

Y/N: Oh hehe, sorry I just kinda got excited. 'he said while scratching the back of his neck' Anyway, I wanna show you this.

He turned away from me then I saw something appear in front of him. I moved around my eyes widen when I saw a shadowy puppy on the ground.

Weiss: What is that?

Y/N: They are my shadow friends,I summon them with my ability.

Weiss: Is it harmful?

Y/N: They will only attack if I want them to but its harmless,try petting it.

I walk closer to the shadow puppy and kneel down and hesitantly pet it. As I keep petting it the shadow puppy then licked my hand.

Wiess: *giggle* Its cute.

Shadow Puppy: *bark*

Y/N: See I told you,now let's play with him come on!

I stand up and began to run with Y/N while the shadow puppy chase us.

Timeskip