WHEN THEY REALIZE THEY LOVE YOU

RICHIE: when you were fighting with pennywise, you had picked up a metal pole off the ground and hit it on the side of its head to save richie. when the clown fell over, you dropped the pole and ran to hug richie. as you sobbed in his arms, that's when he realized he was in love.

EDDIE: it was one of the nights where eddie had to sneak through you window at night to escape the screaming of his over-protective mother. eddie had been crying, so you embraced him tightly in your arms and explained that it would be okay. that's when he realized he loved you.

BILL: bill had invited you to the quarry along with beverly. as you pulled up (skrt skrt) behind the boys, beverly had quickly stripped and jumped into the water. as you stood behind them, still afraid to take off your clothes, bill turned around and jogged to you. "are you o-okay?" bill spat out. "yeah just a bit self conscious that's all.." you averted your eyes. "y/n. its f-fine i p-p-promise." you smiled and hugged him. "thanks billy.." you then pulled away and took off your clothing, walking up to the cliff. turning around, you asked, "jump with me?" bill walked to you, gripping your hand. "3... 2... 1!" you shouted, jumping off with bill. as he watched your mouth curve into a smile, he then realized your true beauty. (ow this one was long also i apologize for not using the proper form for the dialog my computer doesn't space shit right lol.)

STAN: joking with stan about richie, you made a joke he thought was insanely funny. he began gigging, which made you laugh as well. as he watched you smile and laugh, it reminded him of how pretty you looked when you were happy, making him smile and blurt out, "i love you."