Chapter 1

On the morning of DigiFest Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas were walking towards the Meet and Greet area. Just before they got there Cameron heard crying in the corner of his eye,he turned and saw a 17 year old girl all curled up on the ground, as if she didn't want anyone to know she was there.

Cameron went over with Nash following "You okay?" Cam says in a concerned tone. Nash kept quiet, but worried

"Not really..I just got dumped from my boyfriend.." The girl started crying. "Tomorrow we'd of been going out for two years" Cameron looks at Nash in an understanding face.

"I understand..are you alone here?" Cam asks.

"Well I wasn't..I was with my best mate and my boyfriend..but a few minutes ago he just told me I was dumped.." Nash butts in,

"That's so lame!"

"For my best friend..yeh for my own best friend!" The girl starts getting angry and crying even more. Nash and Cam just don't know what to do

"So he just left you here? All on your own?!" Cam says deeply horrified.

"Yeh.." The girl becomes shy as she starts to realise who she's talking to "I'm sorry for keeping you here Boys, you should be going to meet your fans right now"

"We should..but..we don't want to leave you here,do we Nash?" Nash nodded 'no' and pushed his hair up. The girl laughed.

"Guys seriously go.. I'll be fine!"

"No! We can't leave you here beautiful.. come with us for a bit..if you want? and maybe I could sort this out for you.." Cam was getting serious. The girl just smiled staring into Cams eyes. Nash was eager to get going.

"Yeh okay.. I'll go for a bit" The girl just smiled and laughed at Cam and Nash. Cam pulled the girl off the ground and held her hand, walked her over to the meet and greet section.

"When I'm finished here I'll come talk about it with you" Cam let go of the girls hand and smiled. He then walked away to his fans with Nash...