Chapter 3

Cam and Nash kept searching for the couple that Riley had described,"finding this couple is harder than winning a chubby bunny challenge haha!" Nash said humorously

"Haha..shut up" Cam said quickly. "hold on isn't that.." Cam started to look at his hand with the names and description of the couple. "Alexa? she has the pink crop top with denim shorts" Cam looked at her face "oh and there are the huge earrings.. yeh that's her,lets go Nash!" Cam ran with Nash trailing behind. " hey... are you Alexa?" Cam asked, Nash was unsure.

"Umm..yeh why?" Alexa looked puzzled

"I'm Cameron and this is Nash" Alexa looked shy

"Yeh I know who you are guys!" Alexa started to fangirl over them.

"Right well we bumped into your best friend..Riley?"

"Yeh?" The girl looked questioning them.

"Well she's upset by the news that you are going out with Jaylen? and you like betrayed her!" Cam started to rage at her.

"Yeh..so? it's my choice and his choice! she doesn't decide what me and Jaylen do!" The girl started to get angry with Cam and Nash.

"Well that doesn't mean you had to leave her on her own at a big festival did you!?" Nash said harshly.

"She always wants to be on her own..i think she likes it Ahaha!!" Alexa started to laugh at her pathetic joke.

"I'm literally disgusted at you!!" Cameron said truthfully "the way Riley described you seemed to me like you were a caring and understanding person!"

"Aww,did she say that?" Alexa said sarcastically.

"Cam come on. We don't need to hear anymore from her...lets see if we can find Jaylen?" Nash said.

"Yeh you're right..Alexa where did Jaylen go?" Cameron asked nicely.

"Oh you want him...well he's gone to get a burger so you could have a go at him there....dickheads" Alexa started to walk away very slowly.

"We're not having a go at anyone! OMG!" Cameron started to walk the opposite direction wishing he'd never of said the things he thought were harsh.

"Bro..come on don't get yourself down,I'm sure she was never meant to say what she did. Let's just find this Jaylen dude and sort this out for Riley okay?" Nash said Calmly to Cameron.

"Yeh let's go" Nash put his arm around Cameron and they walked towards the snack bar where they quickly noticed Jaylen by his tattoo on his arm.

"You ready?" Nash asked Cam. Cameron paused.

"Yeh you stay here.. I'll go on my own and face him"

Cameron walked very slowly towards Jaylen. Nash looked worried by what may happen....