Sleeping Arrangements -- Chapter 5

Your POV

I hand Lafayette and Philip another extra two sets of clothes, and I take Eliza up to my room to go through my closet. I end up giving her a cute down-to-the-knees dress with a v-neck type collar, and I give her a cute jacket to wear overtop, with a pair of pastel blue flats. "This used to belong to my cousin, but she gave it to me, and I'm never going to wear it, so you can keep it." I say. She changes and we both go back downstairs. "Alright. Alexander, Eliza and Philip, you can share the guest room since you're a family. Aaron, couch. John, I have an air mattress. Lafayette, I'm thinking." "I wouldn't dream of taking your bed." he says. His french accent is very thick, so much so, I can barely make out what he's saying.

cInNaMoN rOlL's aCcEnT oMg wHaT dO i dO

"I don't mind sleeping on the floor, I mean, I have a sleeping bag in my basement somewhere I think." I say. "I will take the sleeping bag." 

cArInG cInNaMoN rOlL 

"No way, bud, you're going to be in my bed, and I can sleep on my pile of stuffed animals in the corner." "You are the one who invited me to stay. I will be fine in a sleeping bag."

sWeEt cInNaMoN rOlL 

"Fine, but only because I don't want to fight with the one who had a reputation as America's Favorite Fighting Frenchman." "Good plan." says Aaron.

I'm starting to wonder why I let this guy in my house. He's well-behaved, but also very annoying. "Night everybody. bedtime." I say, inflating John's air mattress. I give him a blanket, and he falls asleep almost instantly. I give Aaron a blanket, and he falls asleep instantly on the couch. I see Lafayette come up from my basement carrying the sleeping bag, and he stands there confused as to where my bedroom is. I take the Hamiltons upstairs, leaving them in the guest room. I lead Laf to our room, and he spreads out the sleeping bag on the floor, falling asleep instantly. These guys have been through a lot today. I flop on my bed and fall asleep before I can even get into the covers.