He Needs No Introduction -- Chapter 11

We're walking, and Laurens grabs my arm, stopping my movement. He points towards two men fighting outside of a pub. We listen. 

"Look, mister, you're not allowed to be here, remember? You have a temporary ban. Three months without entering this establishment." 

"You can't make me leave!" 

"You're going to leave, sir, or I will call the police on you." 

"No coppers can keep me down!" 

"Mister, please quiet down, or I will be calling the cops on you." 

"Go on! Try!" 

I look at John's face. He's about to take action. He walks to the other side of the street, and I follow him. I look behind us. Everyone left us. Eh, they'll be fine. They know the way to the restaurant. 

"Yo, Herc! This guy's serious. Come on, let's go, buddy." Laurens says. 

"Laurens! You lead the way!" says the guy apparently known as Hercules. 

I turn around, seeing the bartender mouthing to me, "Thank you". I mouth back, "No problem. Anytime." I flick my head forward and I follow John, because I'm zoning out. When my consciousness returns, we're at the restaurant. For some reason they let Hercules in this one. We all order more F/F, and we eat. 

"John, who is this guy?" I ask. 

"I am Hercules Mulligan!" yells the guy. 

"Nice to meet you, Hercules. I'm Y/N L/N." I say. 

We shake hands, and he strikes up a conversation with John, Lafayette and Alexander. Eliza and Peggy are talking, Aaron seems content to just eat, so I strike up a conversation with Philip. 

"Hey, Philip, can you help me figure out seating arrangements? My mom's car only has six seats, not counting the driver's seat, and there's currently eight of us, not counting my mom. What do I do?" I ask. 

"Well, Ma can share a seat with Pops, and I suppose my aunt Peggy can sit with me." he answers. 

"Wait, that still makes there one person who has to share though." he says. 

"That's me. I'm sitting with John again." I say to him. He nods, and we awkwardly finish our food. We head out, and I notice the sky is still light. 

'We still have time to find Angela, or whatever her name was!' I think to myself. 

I hear a scream. We all whip our heads to face behind us. We see a hand trying to hold onto a wall, and it gets pulled into an alley. Everyone is paralyzed. I instinctively run. I don't care who it is, they need help, and no one else will!