Chapter 1:Why do I have to go

I wake up,stretch,and look for my iPhone 5 to turn off "Don't wake me up".Once I get up, I use my vamp speed to go take my shower and get dressed. I decide to wear my black leather jacket, a black and blue cami, some black ripped jeans and some converses. After I get dressed I put my hair in a messy bun and apply some clear lip gloss. With me being witch and vampire I don't have to apply make up because my skin is perfect. With one last look at myself I grab My iPhone 5 and my keys to my black Camaro and start to walk downstairs. I am shock when I see my mom.

"Alexandra" she calls me.

I glared at her as I say, "It's Alex".

She looks at me up and down then stops as she says, "anyway I have something to tell you and why do you keep getting more tattoos"

"Cause I want to" I say coldly.

"That's why your too rough for a mate Alex" she say in a disappointed tone while shaking her head. I just roll my eyes at that she always say that to me.

"Can you just get to the point " I say with a bored tone.

"Well your not going to school no more your going to New Castle High" she says in a cheerful tone.

I sigh as I say" Why do I have to go".

"Alex you won't wear the necklace I made for you to control your powers. When your angry you can't hold them back so I'm sending you to New Castle high to control them" she says.

"What type of people do I have to deal with" I say looking down at my phone.

She starts to smile then she says, "I'm so glad your agreeing to go and to answer your question it's a lot of different supernatural creatures that go there"

"I never said I was going I just asked about who goes there "I saying as I look back up at her.

"Well rather you like it or not your going to school tomorrow and you won't have to hide your powers" she says after snatching my phone to get my full attention.

"Wait Tomorrow why didn't you didn't tell me sooner " I say as I grab my phone back and walk to the kitchen. I went to the refrigerator for some O negative blood.

While I was drinking it mom says, "If I told you sooner you would've tried doing something so you wouldn't have to go. Alex this school can help you control you powers so you can be around more people without using your powers when your mad".

I throw away the empty bag and say "I don't like people so there's no point of me going. If I stay way from people I won't have to control myself" .

"Why do you have to be so difficult I already enrolled you to go there so your going and Alex please don't be mad at me I'm doing this for your own good", my mom says in a apologetic tone with frown.

"Whatever I'll go but I'm leaving I'm going to Devin's house bye" I say as I leave out without looking back and get in my Camaro.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it

Image of Alex on the side

or at the beginning if you reading it on the wattpad app

✨✨❤Please vote and comment❤✨✨