Chapter 10:This Changes Everything

✨~Author's note~✨

Sorry for the super late update just been busy a lot lately but I'll try updating every week at least once. If you can check out my other two books called Everything Changes and How is this Possible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Picture of me and my boyfriend (his name Xavier)but in the book his name Zack
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 10: This Changes Everything

Zack's Pov:

I can't believe I can't find my mate like look at me I'm too hot to ignore. I start to look around then I see the most beautiful girl ever sniffing the air. When her eyes meet mine I realize she's MINE. Woah, where that come from is what I think before I hear her whisper MATE in a low sad tone as she breaks our eye contact.

I wonder why did she get sad when she call me mate. All I know is I'm determine to get her pretty face to smile at me again by the end day. As time went by in Mr.Powers class all I could do was think about her. Before I notice it the bell rung.

"Oh wait class I think two of your lovely class members would like to stay after class", Mr. Powers says with a evil grin. I look around to see everyone looking at me and that angel of a mate of mine.

"I guess the class guessed it right, see in my class (he looks down at his sheet) Nadia you don't ignore what I say or for your free period you'll be stuck in my room with nothing to do. By the way in here none of your special abilities work in here."He says as he looks at my angel.

"Zack I'm just disappointed in you I thought you knew better",he says as he looks at me and shakes his head.

"OK the rest of the class may leave and I shall be leaving but don't do nothing bad or you'll get more detention" , he says to my Nadia and I with a glare.

After everyone left I turn to my right notice her looking nervous. I slowly walk to where sat and extend my hand to shake hers. She slowly put her hand in mine as she did that I felt a amazing shock go up my arm. For a second I see her face light up then go back sad.

"Why do you look so down I thought mates suppose to make you happy" I say while trying to make her amazing brown eyes meet mine.

"Its just I had a mate before you that was a jerk I didn't think I would get a second chance. I'm afraid you'll turn out just like him." She says while looking at her lap and whipping a tear.

I pull her on my lap then turn her so she can face me as I say with a sexy grin, "well your perfect and he's too stupid too notice and I'm nothing like him".

Then she did what I wasn't expecting her to do... she leans in and kisses me. "Im so glad to have you as a second mate you make me feel so special already " after those words left her cute lips I pull her in a short little make out session.

"I'm glad I already make you feel that way, and I promise to always make you feel that way" I say while looking in her eyes. She bites her bottom lip and was about to say something, but she hurrys back to her seat. I wonder why and almost felt hurt till I saw the door open revealing Mr. Powers. I smile at my smart little mate.

"You two are free to go next time pay attention in my class", his voice bombs through the classroom.

"Ohhh okayyyy Mr. Powers" my mate says as she grabs her stuff and hurry out of the classroom.

"Peace out Powers", I say as I speed after my lovely mate. I notice her at her locker then I see some boy touch her arm saying something so I decide to listen in on what he say before acting irrational.

"Nadia listen to me for a second", the boy says as he forces my angel to look at him.

"What do you want" she says in an angry tone.

"Well since my dad told me I need to be with my mate in order for him to step down and give me his alpha title. All you need to do is accept me, because you need me after all you are mateless", he says like he's

winning her over by saying that.

"That's where you're wrong I'm not mateless I found my second mate he's way better than you jerk. If I didn't find him I still wouldn't want to ever be your mate again ", she says as she slams her locker and starts to walk away. Not be before he grabs her back and says "I'm not done with you yet".

I speed over to them and rip him off my girl as I say "Oh trust me now your completely done with my girl".

Before he could blink I roar fire in seconds he turns into ashes. I slowly turn to my mate afraid of how she would feel about what I've down.

"Don't feel bad babe that jerk deserves it you're such a sweetheart I understand you did it to protect me from him and from that I can't help but feel happy " she says as she comes to me and wrap her arms around my neck . I lean in and kiss her after our amazing kiss I worry about where to put the ashes.

"Don't worry about that babe" she says will a semi evil smile as she gets out of my arms . Man it's like she can read my mind, but I think that evil smile is so hot. She looks like a sinful angel. She giggles like she hears something funny.

"I like the nickname sinful angel it's hot and Oh Yes I am reading your mind it's fun confusing you and I have the perfect way to get rid of his ashes " as she says that a vase appears out of no where. The ashes slowly leave the ground and pour into the vase then it disappears. I just stand here shock at what just happen.

"Oh I forgot tell you Im a witch.. well part witch and werewolf " she says with a adorable smile.

I let out a sexy growl before saying " Im a dragon as you came tell from the fir. I'm also part vampire but I never admit it to anyone because they already see me as a weirdo dragon."

She wraps her arms around me as she says, "well we're both wierdos together and I see nothing wrong with being weird I love it" . Then she kisses me making me forget about everything. I swear this changes everthing and this lovely little sinful angel of mine is worth it.

Thank you for reading♡

♥Vote and Comment if you like it