Chapter 4:So many bags

I wake up and I start singing "Maps by Maroon 5".

"I hear your voice in my sleep at night

Hard to resist temptation

'Cause something strange has come over me

And now I can't get over you

No, I just can't get over you" I sing in perfect harmony as I get up and walk to my closet.

"I was there for you

In your darkest times

I was there for you

In your darkest night

But I wonder where were you

When I was at my worst

Down on my knees

And you said you had my back

So I wonder where were you

When all the roads you took came back to me

So I'm following the map that leads to you

The map that leads to you

Ain't nothing I can do

The map that leads to you

Following, following, following to you

The map that leads to you

Ain't nothing I can do

The map that leads to you" I sang as I grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans and a black and red skull crop top and my black vans with my other hygiene stuff and went into my bathroom and took a shower.

As I finish getting dressed and finish dryng my hair. I walk over to my bed and pick up my IPhone and looked at my messages and opened the one from Nadia.

~~~~~our messages~~~~~

*Nadia: Be ready by 12 for shopping fun

*Me: Ok is Devin still going.

I texted as I looked at my phone time which read 10:40 and smiled since I have enough time to cook.

*Nadia: yes he still going but I'll Ttyl I still have to pick out the perfect outfit.

~~~~end of messages~~~~

I shake my head at thought of her going through all her clothes just for a perfect outfit sometimes she's too girly. I put my phone in pocket as I start to walk to the kitchen to cook. I start to think about eating cupcakes so I began taking out ingredients to make some. I know what your thinking it's too early to be eating them but I don't care.

10 minutes later...

After I put the cupcakes in the oven I went in the living room and turned on the tv. While deciding what to watch I went back in the kitchen. I went in the refrigerator and got a bag of O negative blood. I took the bag with me back in the living. room and decided to watch Finding Carter (My favorite show).

20 minutes later....

I start taking the cupcakes out of the over as I look at the time on the oven 11:10 it read. I smile at the perfect timing as I start putting frosting on my cupcakes. 5 minutes later I start eating on the cupcakes. Once I was done eating cupcakes I watched Finding Carter till 12. I grabbed my keys and my jacket just in case we stay out late and it gets cold. Then I walked out, locked the door, and walked to my car. As I got in I put on my seat belt and and put my key in the ignition and sped to Devin's house. Once I got there and got out and knocked on the door Nadia rushed to the door in a black and pink floral print romper with black sandals and waved and yelled good bye to her parents and got in my car. Seconds later Devin in a blue and black shirt and some black Levis and got in the car. I walked back to the car and heard Nadia and Devin arguing about what song they wanted to listen to.

"How about I choose a song since you two can't decide" I say to stop their agrue.

"ok" they said in unison

I put on "Maps by Maroon 5" it's been on my mind since this morning.

As the song was half way through Nadia called her two friends to meet us at the mall. I hope their not as perky as her.

As I pull up in the parking spot where Nadia said her friends parked. We got out. of the car and I notice how Nadia got out rushing to hug two girls as she yelled "TEAH, MIA I MISSED YOU". I guess that's her two friends.

The shortest one rolled her eyes at Nadia as she speaks "Nadia we just saw you last week that's not a long time to be missing us.'

"Well it be boring without you guys around so..... stop being rude but anyway I want you both to meet Alex" she say as she walks with them towards me.

"Alex this is Camia but I call her mia" pointing to the shortest with the Swoon-light black lace Dress.

"And this is teah I would teah you her nickname but it's embarrassing" she says as she points to the one close to her height with the tabitha black sequin dress.

I smile as I say "it's nice to meet you Camia and teah"

"It's nice to meet you too" Camia and teah both say in unison.

"Well let's start shopping, first, we're going to Charlotte Russe and some other stores then, finally, we going to footlocker." Nadia says smiling as she drag all of us to Charlotte Russe.

30 mins later...

"Here these are all in your size try them on and show us how you look in them then we'll go to Foot Locker" Devin says as he gave me the clothes and went to sent by Nadia and her with friends they had so many bags.

20 minutes after showing them how I look in the clothes and buying them. I told them "I'm picking out my shoes since you guys picked out my clothes".

"Alex cheer up we only did that so you wouldn't have to sand out but at least I picked out some that are totally your style" Devin say as he walk in Foot Locker.

I was just about to say something smart back when I smelt the best smell ever. I turned to Devin and said "Do you smell that it's like the best thing I ever smelled ".

Devin looked at me strangely and said "no" and went off looking for something for himself.

I start looking around then my eyes landed on a the hottest employee that work here. When he started staring at me it was like no one else matter and it was like I was in a trance . That's when I heard him whisper "mate". I knock out of my trance when Nadia tapped me on the shoulder. "Who you staring at" she says with a eager smile.

"I uh I wasn't staring at him" I say feeling little embarrassed for staring.

"Aww he got you nervous well I guess I'm going to have to make sure you guys meet cause you probably just going to stare at him all day" she says with a smile and pulls me with her towards his direction.

Please vote and comment what you think thanks for reading