Time-Traveled to the Future

This is a request from AshleyMaycury !

What they would do.

John: *would get caught up on politics as soon as he stepped out of the time machine*

Paul: *would plunge into social media and be posting all kinds of weird things*

George: *would try all the new restaurants*

Ringo: *would fall in love with the emoji*

What they would say.

John: Wow. The parties are in a civil war nowadays. I don't think I want to be in either party, so I'll be an Independent! They never talk about my party on the news during elections and I'm practically nonexistent!

Paul: It's been an hour since I posted something on Twitter, so I better update. *selfie* It's been literally ages since I checked my Facebook account: twenty minutes! *scrolls through Facebook in a rapid fashion and changes his status five times* Woo, I love social media!

George: *walks out of McDonald's with a soda* That was the biggest gut bomb I've ever eaten. *belches and checks his list* It looks like Olive Garden is next. I wonder if it's any better than that Ronald McDonald's place, or whatever it's called.

Ringo: Oh, my God, look at all these emojis! *scrolls through them and starts tapping them randomly* I love you all! Heart-eyes emoji, laugh-crying emoji, octopus emoji. And I'll send that to . . . *scrolls through contacts and smacks finger on the screen* . . . George. Send.