CHAPTER THREE

[ CHAPTER THREE ]

Just like any other day, the worm was slammed. toni and rokki, frantically running around behind the bar trying to serve everyone's demands.

"ma'am, can i please get a waffle?" a man slurred obviously drunk off his ass. "sorry sir, we don't have waffles." rokki replied taking someone else's class to refill. "i said i want a god damn waffle." the man yelled while slamming his hands down on the bar, snatching everyone's attention. "and i said we don't have any god damn waffles, got it you little bitch." she yelled back, she looked over at the pool tables to see fangs and sweet pea smiling at her. and to that she smiled and rolled her eyes.

"yo fine ass, i need a root beer with the root on the side please, then why don't you meet me in the bathroom?" another drunk man slurred trying to hit on her. "i will pass on the bathroom, but your beer with be right up." grabbing his glass to refill it. once she returned she set the drink down in front of him, only to see a unconscious male falling off the bar and onto the ground. rokki sighed as she picked up the glass of beer and handed it to someone else.

+

once the bar finally calmed down a little bit, fangs and sweet pea rolled up to the bar and took a seat. Rokki was wiping her hands off as she looked up she saw the two boys. "what y'all hoes want?" she said "language!" fangs warned "sorry, amongst a vast selection of alcoholic beverages, which one would you two hoes like to enjoy?" "root beer with the beer on the side please." sweet pea said calming down from his laughter. "a ginger ale with the ginger on the side please." fangs said. she turned around to make the boys the exact opposite of what they just said, knowing good and well she would get in so much trouble if she served them alcohol before FP said so. the brunette set the two cups on the counter in front of the boys and smiled.

+

"who's house are we headed too?" toni asked hopping on her bike and throwing on her helmet. "let's go to fogarty's, we can finally see their dad after a while." sweet pea said looking at rokki, basically asking for permission. sweets knew that her dad was a sensitive topic on some days, but he was home today and he loved the four rascals so rokki just nodded cheerfully.

"do you need a ride roks?" sweet pea asked grabbing her shoulder spinning her around and locking eyes with her. "uh ye- i mean no i'm sorry i-my truck." she smiled awkwardly while pointing to it. "i'll meet you there sweets." she said biting her lip while smiling making sweet pea smile in return. the teens parted ways to their vehicles; sweet pea headed to his motorcycle while rokki jogged to the drivers side of her truck where her brother was waiting in the passenger seat. the scent of woods welcoming her.

"you really suck at this." fangs said holding in a laugh. "suck at what?" she said clueless "i uh-uh- we uh blah blah blah uh." rokki stared at fangs with a blank face completely unamused as he tried to mock her. fangs knew sweet pea made her fall head over heals, rokki was just good at hiding it. "also it smells like shit in here." fangs said in disgust ripping the scented tree shape off her rear view mirror and tossing it out the window. "fangs what the hell, first i don't talk like that, and second why would you do that?" rokki pressed putting the keys in the ignition and starting the truck.

"just drive." fangs said jokingly.