Can't you see im broken?

The dark reddish haired boy looked at the window as his teacher talked about the subject. He tapped his finger on his desk softly not wanting his teacher to get mad about this noise. As the school bell ring,alarming all the students for lunch time.

"We'll continue this tommorow"The young women said as she stacked her notebooks and books. She then looked at dark red haired boy. "Mister Kotori?may i have a word with you?"She asked the male,which nodded. As he begun to follow his sensei.

"What is it that you need Momo-sensei?"The boy asked. "Your a very smart kid you know Kotori-kun? If you want to keep these grades up...you need to join a club. I know i've tried to help you find a club right for you. But i can't unless you tell me what are the things you like!"

The boy went silent. As the young teacher sighed. "Volleyball..."This made the teacher look at the boy. "I like volleyball..."The boy said with his monotone voice. "The i'll give you the applications to you later so you can Join-""but i can't join..."this made the young teacher confuse.

"I can't join....Can't you see?im broken...i have no more feathers in my wings to spread...im a flightless bird..."The male said. This made the young teacher sigh.

"Alright then...Go back to your class"The male did what he was told and went back to his classroom.

-----------------------------

"Ah,Momo-sensei? What brings you here?"Daichi,the captain of the males volleybal team,Asked. "I need a favor from you kids"She replied.

The team looked confuse at the Teacher. "I need you to convice a student to join your club,his name is Kotori Mayazaki. His a second year student from class 3"

"Kotori...Bird of luck?"the gingered hair boy,Hinata said. As the female teacher nodded, "in exchange,i'll give you a little help of anything you need"She offered.

"So...Get this Kotori guy join the team, in exchange of anything we need of help"Sugawara,the vice president,said.

"This Kotori guy sounds nice" Hinata commented. "As long as he stays away from our precious Kiyoko. He'll survive!" Tanaka,the wing spiker, Commented as well. As one by one make a comment about the mysterious boy

"Okay then Momo-sensei!we have a deal!"Daichi said. As Momo nodded "oh and beware! His a Hard task!"She warned them as she left them confuse about this warning.

---------------------
Kotori fixed his things and left his classroom. He was left behind all of the other students went to they're clubs.
He was interupted when a certain silver haired boy came to him.

"Hello?"Sugawara greeted. "What is it that i can help?"Kotori asked,he took time to inspect on the silver haired boy. While Suga did the same thing, he studied his messy dark red hair,his paper pale skin, and of course his mercury eyes that was deep.

"I would like to invite you the volleyball club!"He offered. "Im sorry but i have to decline..and now excuse me i have to go"He replied quickly. As he went around Suga and walked away.

---------[Next day]----------

Kotori made his way to the gates. Before he could even get inside,a soft tap on the shoulder was given to him. He turned around to see a green-ish haired boy beside him was a tall french frie.

"What can i do for you?"Kotori asked. "I would to invite you-""Sorry i have to decline that offer to the volleyball team"Kotori replied quickly again. As he turned on his heels and walked inside the gates. Leaving the two duo at the gates.
-----------------------
"He is a hard task...."Daichi said as the team agreed on him. Kotori rejected everyones invitation to the club....Even Takeda-sensei.