Visits.

Takeda-sensei announced that he finally got a practice match with Auba Joshai. "Kotori-senpai,are you okay?"Hinata asked, Kotori looked up with watery eyes. This made Hinata tensed up "hai,Im fine. Don't worry about me!"He lied. "O-okay then"Hinata said "im just going to get some fresh water"Kotori asked as Daichi nodded

His phone buzzed at the moment when he left the gym. He took a look and saw a text from...Oikawa. Hello Tori-Chan!! Oikawa texted him. He didn't reply. He was still hurt by what happened to him. Feeling weak and such.

Out of the blue,Sugawara was about to check if he was okay. But as he saw Kotori tearing up. Holding his phone close to his chest. He knew what he had to do,he tackled him into a back hug making Kotori look at the Silver-haired boy. "Sugawara-senpai?"Kotori said. "Don't worry about That,Were going to win this practice match!as a team"Suga said in a motherly way.

Kotori smiled as he wiped his tears. He then heard a cough making both males look and saw Momo-sensei standing with an innocent smile. But had a dark aura around her. "It looks like im being replaced as a Mother,Mayazaki"she said. Looking at Sugawara who let go of Kotori. "I'll tell Daichi you left early"Suga said as Kotori nodded.

"Come on now Mayazaki,we need to visit my cousin today!"Kotori's mother said as he nodded and walked to her. They made it to her car and they both got in. They left early from school,seeing that Tokyo was Very far from Miyagi.

--------------------------

Momo knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Then the door opened revealing a woman who had black hair and other-like-Cat features. "Momo,you came very early"The woman said as she stepped aside letting Kotori and Momo in. "Yup,we had to cut school early. I brought Mayazaki with me,so he could meet Tetsuro"Momo said.

This made the woman smile at Kotori. "Wait here Mayazaki-kun"She said. She then looked at Momo. "You can sit on the sofa while i get Tetsuro"she suggested and went up the stairs. Kotori sat on the sofa while his mother sat beside him. "You know,tetsuro also likes volleyball. I heard his the captain of his team"She quoted. Making Kotori nod,not looking up from his phone. He was texting a 'friend' of his.

The woman came back with a tall teen with a very interesting Bed-head. "Mayazaki,this is Tetsuro"Momo said as Kotori looked up from his phone. "Sup"Kotori said earning a nod at 'Tetsuro'. After a couple of chatting,Kotori never got a chance to ask what school Tetsuro went to. "Well its already late,Mayazaki here has a practice match tommorow with a top 4 power house!"Momo said as she stood up. "Eh,what powerhouse?"Kuroo said.
(Idk what Kuroo's mom name ish so i'll be calling her Kuroo,while i call the other kuroo Tetsuro)

"AobaJosai"Kotori replied. "Well that is a very powerful school,well best of luck"Kuroo said. After saying they're good byes. They left the house,As they journeyed back to Miyagi.

-----------------at the house

Kotori yawned as he plopped into bed. He openned his phone and saw a bunch of texts coming from the team. He chuckled at the texts. He recieves a random text to who knows who. 'Good night Kotori-kun~' Kotori read the text. 'Who ever this is,Fuck off. I know what ~ means you perverted piece of shit'Kotori texted at the unknown man.

'Chill,its meh Kuroo Tetsuro'

'Tetsuro?'

'The one and only'

'How the fuck- nvm. Mom gave you my number right?'

'And here i thought that middle blocker from Shiratorizawa was the guess monster'

'his name is Tendou Satori!'

'Boyfriend of your?'

'TENDOU-SAN IS NOT MY BOYFRIENd'

'So your still single~'

'Fuck off,im going to bed,good night moron'

Oh YOU WISH you could see Kotori's face right now. He buried his head on his pillow as his face was as red as his hair.

----------------Next day

"Fucking moron,Spamming me all fucking night"Kotori mumbled on the bus. Kuroo,Was spamming him a bunch of pickup lines. The team were making they're way to Aobajosai.

Kotori looked behind him seeing a sick Hinata. "Sunshine-kun..."Before he could ask. Hinata already vomitted on Tanaka's pants. "STOP THE BUS!"Tanaka yelled, Kotori placed both of his hands on his ears. "My sensitive ears"Kotori mumbled. As his seat mate, Ennoshita sweatdroped.

------------------------

"Im so Sorry Tanaka-senpai! Are you okay"Hinata asked Tanaka who was now wearing his shorts. "Im fine! But are you okay"He asked. "Im okay,i got alot of sleep on the way!"Hinata replied.

"Good! Cause were counting on you-"Tanaka was interupt by a smack in the head. "Lets not make Hinata here sick again..."Kotori said with a dark aura behind him as he gave a 'innocent' smile.

-----------------------

Kotori made his way inside the room. They're saw the Aobajosai team, Kotori glanced at the members. "They look happy..."Kotori thought "i shouldn't have killed myself when i had the chance..."Kotori shook his head. He notice Hinata who hasn't came back from his vomit session. He sighed and left the team to go to the restroom,where Hinata should be.

"SUNSHINE-KUN!"Kotori yelled. He made his way to the bathroom and saw Hinata with...Kindaichi and some other dude. "Kotori-San...?"Kindaichi said. Kotori avoided eye contact with him by looking at the ball of sunshine. "Are you alright now,Sunshine-kun?"Kotori asked. "Sunshine-kun...."Kindaichi thought as he looked at Hinata. "I-im alright now Kotori-senpai"Hinata replied as Kotori nodded. They both were about to leave when a certain Turnip grabbed Kotori's shoulder.

"Why are you ignoring me Kotori-san?"Kindaichi asked. Kotori stayed quiet "hey sunshine-kun,you can go ahead. I just have to talk to a Turnip-chan here"Kotori said as he looked down at his feet. He heard a hum from Hinata and foots steps getting quieter.

"Im not ignoring you,Yuutaro-kun"Kotori said in a quite sad tone. "Then why didn't you come to school? Why didn't you showed up at any of the practices at Kitagawa?You didn't even said goodbye to us...Kunimi,Me,and The King-"Kotori looked at Kindaichi deeply into his eyes. Warning him of what happens if he says that word. "-I mean Kageyama and Iwazumi-senpai. Why did you leave us all of a sudden?"

"I don't know.. "Kotori said. Kindaichi stayed silent as he looked at his upperclassmen.

"I'll be going now..."Kotori said as he walked out of Kindaichi's sight.

"Wow Drama"Yahaba said.

"S-Shut up!"

Ahhh,Kurooooooooo. Kubrooooooo. Tetsuuuuu

Im sorry if this chapter was shitty. Im in love with Kunimi x Kindaichi.