Something wonderful?

Kotori came to school early, he made his way to a familiar gym. He stood infront of its doors as he heard yelling, balls that hit the floor. The sounds that came from Karasuno's Volleyball team.

Kotori opened the door making everyone look at him. "Ohayo!sorry if im late"Kotori greeted making everyone but Tsukishima suprise. "Your joinning the team...?"Kageyama asked. Kotori nodded with his innocent smile. "I was bribed by little sunshine Hinata yesterday before i left!"Kotori looked at Hinata.

"Something Wonderful.....IS THIS THE 'SOMETHING WONDERFUl' YOu SAID KOTORI SENPAI??" Hinata asked,As Kotori chuckled at the small boy. "Yup! Suprise"Kotori said to Hinata, he then looked at everyone. "I know why you guys wanted me to join!"The team froze up. 'Did he know about the dealll?????' The all thought. "Momo-sensei asked you all to get me into the team,in exchange was a little help from her if needed?"Kotori asked them.

They all didn't reply, "well then,im not mad about that! Its okay if this is just a favor! I mean i should be sorry for the rejections i said to you guys!"Kotori giggled making some of the volleyball players blush at the adorable red head.

"Eh? Did i say something wrong?"Kotori asked Kiyoko who was standing beside you,she then shook her head.

"Alright then. I approve of you joining...But"Kotori looked at Daichi. "We have to know what your skills are now. We'll be playing a little match,Kageyama,Hinata,Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi. Versus Me,Tanaka,Suga, and Kotori"Daichi said. Making everyone agree with the partnering.

"Alright then,Kotori go get change"Daichi ordered as Kotori nodded and went to the boys changing room. After a min or so,Kotori came back and then the game starts.

Daichi was the first one to serve,the ball makes its way to Yamaguchi as he recieves it. The ball flew its way to Kageyama,as he tosses it to Hinata. Hinata spiked it but only was Blocked by Kotori. Yamaguchi failed on getting it as the ball landed on the floor. "Nice block Kotori!"Tanaka said slapping the said male's Back.

As the game continues on and on. At the points were left on 24 and 24. This time Kageyama served, Kageyama tossed the ball up high as he jumps and spikes it directly at Kotori. "That...Serve....."Kotori thought as a memory of a certain setter had done the same serve from before. Kotori smirked as he remembered how he managed to recieved thar Killer serve from before. Kotori then crouched and recieved it but that recieve was weak and strong at the same time making it a short launch to the sky. "Its short! Sorry!"Kotori apologized as the ball made its way to Suga. He then sets the ball straight to Daichi as he spiked it. Only to get block by Tsukishima,but before the landed. Kotori dived at the place as pulled out his right arm making the ball land on the palm of his hand. It made everyone shock at this speed of time,the ball makes its way to the other side of the net and bounced on the floor.

Kotori stood up and looked at everyone. "Am i good now Daichi-san?" Kotori asked, Daichi looked at Kiyoko as she nodded she went tru her gym bag and grabbed a black jacket. "I found a extra one"Kiyoko said to Daichi, who nodded at her. Then nodded at the team which making them nod aswelll. "Is this a nodding session that i do not know of?"Kotori asked them.

---------------------------

"I have a question Kotori-senpai" Kageyama asked. Kotori looked at him as he fixed his new Jacket. "Shoot"Kotori said "Why did you come to Karasuno?you always wanted to go to Shiratorizawa"Kageyama said.

"I really don't know,somethings on my mind are not quite fix yet. One things for sure is that,There was a voice in my head. Guiding me to my very own path"Kotori said

"That was really cheesy"Tsukkishima commented. "Shut up Saltyshima!" Kotori said to him.

"Well then,see you guys later!"Kotori said as he walked to his classroom. He suddenly met his former teacher Momo . "Ah,Mayaza-I mean Kotori-kun. I never saw you this smile this widely"She said.

"Maybe its because i followed what you wanted me to do"Kotori said as he smiled. "So my broken birdie decided to join te volleyball club?"She said as he nodded. He then hugged her tightly as she hugged back.

"I never get to thank you,for all the things you have done for me. Just to see me happy....again"Kotori said. She patted his head and hugged back. "I'll do anything to keep my son happy again"She said.

Yes...The teacher of Mayazaki Kotori, is his mother. Momo Kotori

"Now get back to class! I still have to get these things to the faculty!"She demmanded as Kotori nodded and went inside his classroom.

The thing she had to get to the faculty?was a lie.

Momo went to the 3rd years classroom. There she saw Sugawara,Daichi,and Asahi. "Momo-sensei!"Sugawara said making the other two look. "Yes,i just wanted to thank you for encouraging him to join..."She said. "Well,we didn't do anything to motivate him. It was our first year,Hinata Shoyou who motivated him to join"Daichi said as the other two agreed.

"So,that ball of sunshine was the one who encourage him. Well thats all i wanted to say,have a nice day!"She said as she walked away. Going back to her son and students.

'Even the a broken bird can learn how to fly. You just need to believe,and have someone to encourage you to do what you do best! And thats just what i saw to my boy and his gloomy!"Momo-sensei said. Sure the class never knew they were Mother and son. But they knew that they were close like they're siblings or so.

She made a quick glance at him and then looked at her students. "Now lets begin!"she says as she started to teach her class. Kotori smiled at his mother anf started to listen to her.

Hope ya'll enjoy this. Please just leave a vote if you enjoyed it. Have a nice day!!!