fifteen | party

ZHU ZHENGTING

It has been an hour and the boys who went outside are still there. Not that I'm waiting for Xukun, I'm just being observant. 

The music was so loud that it made my skin tingle and my lungs feel like mush. The bass thumped in time with my heart beat as though they were one, filling me from head to toe with music. I liked this song. 

Over the roar of music, a distant, hazy chatter could be heard. I couldn't make out any words, but laughter rang in my ears and wouldn't seem to stop. The song that was playing got louder, pulling me in and wouldn't let go.  "Zhengting!"

Chengxiao appeared out of nowhere, walking towards me. She really looked pretty today, as she was wearing light makeup with tight shorts and a wide necked sweater. I watched her as she approached me with a smile on her face. 

"Hey, xiao." I said, giving her a small hug that she seemed to like for some reason.

"Hi, I didn't know you were here!" She said.

"I'm friends with Yanjun so, yeah." I chuckled.

"So, I think -"

"Zhengting gege!" Justin said loudly, pulling me away from her. "Sorry Jiejie!"

"What is it?" I asked him.

He smiled at me. "Can you accompany me upstairs? Gege, Jieqiong jiejie is there and - "

"Why?"

He looked down and bit his lip. "Oh my god, Justin. You're too young to have sex with someone!" I said, punching his shoulder.

"Shhh! Oh my gosh." His face turned red. "That's not what I was saying, idiot!"

"Then, what is it?"

"I'm shy to go upstairs, I really have to pee. There are a lot of girls there." He shyly said.

Seriously?

"Ugh, come on then." I said, walking up the stairs. "You're sixteen, you should might as well -"

"Hi, Zhengting, Justin." A group of girls passed by us.

I glanced at Justin and laughed. "C'mon, I thought you really had to pee?"

"Ugh, stop it."