kyungsoo : cheer up!

'you as eunji'

Your Pov

I stood at the bridge.. Letting my tears flow... Thinking about the incident, again and again... From the moment he opened the door till the moment he closed the door.. He left.. He left my home.. Our home being precise...

I walked away from the bridge and went to a nearby cafè.. I opened the door and the smell of freshly brewed coffee attacked my nose.. Hmmm~~

I sat at the counter and ordered Classic coffee and a coffee cake... Well.. I love coffee.. Hmmmm... I thought about my ex, which accused me of being a cheater. Mehh.. Who cares about him now...

My orders arrived and I paid them. I was eating the cake peacefully when a young man, with dark brown hair and his round glasses hanging on his nose bridge, walked to me and sat in front of me. Hm... Not gonna care about him..

?: Not gonna talk to me ey, woman?

Did he just called me a woman? Well, I am a woman, but can he be a little polite?

Eun Ji: Not gonna talk to some shitty man who sat in front of me and ask me to talk to him... Mudblood...

?: You calling me a mudblood? Perhaps.. You don't know my name.. Well, I'm Do Kyungsoo.. Call me D.O if you think Kyungsoo is long.

Eun Ji: Well.. I can just call you Kyung or Soo right?

Kyung: Well.. Suit yourself, woman!

Eun Ji: And please.. Don't call me woman.. I have a name.. Park Eun Ji to be precise!

Kyung: Should have told me earlier! Hahahha!

Eun Ji: Hmm...

I answered shortly.. Not wanting to talk to anyone for a moment... Huh.... My mood is spoiled right now..

Kyung: Why the long face, Eun? Anything wrong?

Eun Ji: I broke up with my boy friend.. That's all.. Nothing much..

Kyung:Ooo.. Sorry for that.. Any reasons you guys broke up?

Eun Ji: He accused me of being a cheater.. That's all..

Kyung: Hmm... Need help for some cheer up?

I drank my coffee in one shot and put the cup down. I wiped my mouth and put the napkin on the table.

Eun Ji: I'm gonna go now... Need to clean some mess at home..

Kyung: Why don't you stay here for a while? Clear your mind and you'll be fine..

Eun Ji: I need to help my fri-!

Before I could finish my sentence, Kyungsoo dragged me out of the cafè and walked to an arcade which seems really familiar.Of course it is... My ex and I met here.. And for you information, my ex is Byun Baekhyun.. He's 1 year older from me.

Without realizing, Kyungsoo brought us to the dance floor. Hmmm.. Dance battle I guess. Kyungsoo put some coins inside the machine and chose EXO's "Monster". Oh no.. No. No. No.... Oh my gosh... I can't dance that.. Especially that one part...

Eun Ji: Kyung..  I can't dance..

Kyung: Try it!

Kyungsoo started the machine and we dance. Glad that God was on my side.. I slipped a few times but.. At least I get I high score of 989. Kyungsoo got 789... Thought he was good at it.

After that, Kyungsoo dragged me out of the arcade and brought me to a bridge... It was raining but I didn't mind..

Kyung: Eun, wait here while I buy an umbrella. Ok?

Eun Ji: Kyung.. It's ok.. I'll be fine.. Ok?

Kyung: But what if you get sick? What if your parents are at home and saw you drenched and scold me? What if.... you'll get sick and you'll be tired and soulless?

Wow.. He's worried as hell..

Eun: It's fine, Kyungie!

Kyung:Kyungie?

Ahhhhhhh... What should I say to him? I'm used of giving people nicknames with -ie behind their first name.....

Eun: Ummm......

Kyung: Nah.... It's a cute nickname. Thanks for it!

Eun: Ok...

There was a moment of silence... Rain drops trickled down my hair.. Heavy breath went out of my nose... It was quite hard to breath in the rain..

Kyung: Uh.... Eun... Mind telling me about your ex?

I sighed....

Eun: Ummm... Where should I start... Uhh.. My ex is Byun Baekhyun.. He's 25.. 1 year older than me.. He used to be sweet and loving.. But, Baek changed after a few months... It was this morning.. He came back drunk, with a girl in his arms.. As they walked in, they were kissing.. Baek put her down on the sofa and-!

Kyung: ACHOOOOO!!

I looked at Kyung Soo who have just sneezed.  I gave him a small smile and rubbed his back... I took off my jacket and put it on his back.

Kyung: Aren't you gonna be cold?

Eun: I'm fine.. I'm used to this...

After few hours of talking to him in the rain, I realized it was time for me to go home.

Eun: Thanks Kyungsoo... Thanks for everything you did to cheer me up.

Kyung: Nah... It's my job!

Eun: Your job?

After I asked that question, Kyungsoo winked at me and started to disappear into thin air. My jacket which was hung onto his shoulder dropped to the ground and into a water puddle.

Who is he?