kris: cute baobei bully

'you as kaliana'

kaliana's pov

another day in hell. urgh, god send help!

i walked towards the gate and there i saw him standing with his tall figure, cute chinese eyes and that fucking sharp nose.

he's as perfect as he looks but he may have one problem. just one problem which applies only on me. he's my bully. my cute baobei bully, kris.

kris is actually my not blood related cousin. he's the nephew of my uncle's wife so yeah.

" yo, bitch!" kris shouted as he walked towards me.

i turned to the other direction knowing that he's gonna start teasing me.

" hey! stop ignoring me. " he said again.

"can you shut the fuck up?" i blurted out.

i turned to him and saw him smirking. fuck, don't make me fall for you.

" well... good idea. my angelic voice doesn't worth your time anyways. " kris said while turning around.

that shit hurts. i sighed and made my way towards my locker. i took my essentials and walked to history class. i took a seat next to kyungsoo, a close friend of mine.

"wassup, soo." i said while putting down my stuff.

"oh hi, kali"he greeted me using my nickname. "how's your morning? " he asked me.

i groaned in annoyance and gave him the look.

" kris ruined it, again. same story everyday. " he said.

" he just couldn't fuck off. " i said.

" might as well tell your uncle about this shit. " soo suggested.

" i can't tho. i know he's gonna come back and make things worst.  " i said.

" so you're deciding to shut up forever? dude, i ain't letting that happen." soo said furiously while pushing up his glasses.

" don't worry, soo. i'll take care of this. all you have to do is... " i stopped my sentenced as i saw kris walked in the room.

fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. i know i'm not supposed to say this but he looks so fucking HOT.
why must bullies be so hot?! fuck you reality!

he walked to my table and then he stick down a note on the side of it. then, he went out. just like that.

"what the fuck? what is that note? is he leaving his number for you?" soo bombed me with lots of question.

i read the note as it says:

" i wanted to ask you if you're free tonight because i wanted to invite you for dinner at megan's -kris wu "

" so now he's inviting you for dinner? " soo questioned.

" i don't know, soo. should i go? i mean he doesn't state at what time. and if i go and asked him, what if he's gonna shout and tell the whole school i fell for his prank? or worst, he's gonna leave me hanging at megan's? " i said starting to feel anxious.

" i'm not sure, honey, but you can go ask him. take the risk but if it's true he's pranking you, i won't hesitate shoving his ass with a pair of slippers" soo said.

i giggled at what he said.

" okay, soo. i'll ask him during lunch. " i said.

°lunch time°

i roamed around the cafeteria trying to find kris. where the fuck is he? he should be recognizable because of his tall figure. after looking for him for a quite a while, i decided to look for him at the hallway.