chapter 3

Warning. ⚠
This chapter contains sexual scenes..
Its R18

"Hey Andi" my school daughter greeted when she saw me.

"Hey Tiara how are you doing today?" I asked.

Of course she looks fine, she's always fine. Even at age 11 she looks like an angel. A. Super. Cool. Angel.

"I'm fine thanks and you?" she asked and when I told her I was good.

Patricia Omotiaraoluwa Badmus has been my little princess in this small kingdom of mine, while Patrick Omotiodoluwawa Badmus is Drew's little prince.
The two were so adorable! I and Drew see ourselves in them and that's why they are the closest to our hearts.

It's more like two different kingdoms merged as one. I and Drew owned two different kingdoms but we ruled together and we're hoping to rule those kingdoms with our partners in the future.

We were so engrossed in our discussion that we forgot that Today was P. E day and so everyone has to participate in one sport or the other.

"Tiara we're so late, so we better hurry up and find something to do" I said but we still didn't stand from where we were.

Finally we decided to go swimming.

We got to the female changing room and saw that everyone had gone to swim, it was just us.

We got changed and was about to move out when I heard someone's voice. It was so faint that I thought it was just me assuming things. I heard it again louder this time and it sounds like moaning so I decided to check.

"Tiara go ahead, okay?" I whispered to her and she nodded.

I silently tiptoed until the voice finally got closer and louder.

This is a bathroom! And a school bathroom for that matter?!!!

I can't believe I'm actually watching Mr. Gregory fucking a student!!!!!

They were in the shower fucking like their lives depends on it.

Mr. Greg made her straddle his waist while he thrust harder and faster into her.

I was planning to sneak away actually but I wanted to see who the girl is. Don't blame me, I'm curious.

When it seemed like they were not going to end soon I decided to go back to Tiara.

Oops!

"who's there?"
I was about to go back when I hit my leg on a stool that was beside the bathroom and I'm sure they heard the bang because now they're searching for me. I was hiding from them now.

Oh! Did I mention that I saw the whore Mr. Greg was fucking? Well it's Amarachi Robinson , the slutty student who tried to slap me at Monica's birthday party.

They seemed to have already stopped searching cause I couldn't hear anyone's voice again.

I stepped out and BOOM! Its Mr. Greg and Ama right in front of me.

"well well, if it isn't the almighty Andrea Johnson, who else would it be?" Ama said with a smirk.
"Ama, it's fancy seeing you here" I said sarcastically.

"what's up with you two, well my only word is to you Andi, don't you dare say a word about this to anyone, am I clear?" Mr Greg said.

"well what would happen if I disobey" I asked bravely.
"well you wouldn't be able to study in this school with peace" he said.

Of course that's not possible. I'm a JOHNSON and we can't be intimidated.

"between you and I, you know that's not possible, if anyone's gonna be leaving it would be you" I said.

"Ama, leave us for now" he said and she left after giving me death glares.

"ok, please I'm begging you, I'm not ready to lose my job, she seduced me and I couldn't resist her" he pleaded.

"fine, that should be the last time." I said and walked away.

Hi!! People!
To my first two readers, don't stop reading!!

And please keep supporting me!!
I really appreciate it😘😘

Have you taken a moment to check my other books!!? Ok if you haven't it's better you start checking them now!  I'm still working on them though so I need all the help I can! 

Thank you