Chapter 54

Yay!!! 2k+ readers!!! Thanks guys.. I really appreciate it!!!...
SherryGold Omagold Tayobooks pweetyaffy Faith080604, my loyal reader Omokehinde_ my special love!! Happy birthday..
Thanks guys!! 😘
Happy Reading, don't forget to vote and comment.

Monica's POV

"Food?"
"Check"
"Drinks?"
"Check"
"Decorations?"
"Check"
The event planner went on and on with the list.

"Are the make up artists done?" I asked Elizabeth.

"Yeah, they're done with the other girls, and waiting for you" Liz said and i rushed to the room.

"Let's go?" I asked and she nodded before we both ran to the room.

"Sit down Ma'am" The MUA artist said and i obeyed. "You're the Best lady?" She asked and i nodded.

She did some magical wonders to my face, all in the name of making up.

"I'm done!" The MUA said and i stood up to look at myself in the mirror.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. It wasn't like my regular makeup, yet it was so simple and beautiful.

"Yes ma, we at Omobola Beauty give you the best look ma'am" The MUA said and I nodded. I was proud of her new look.

I decided to go check on Andrea, in her suite.

Just as i entered the room, another person followed behind me. I looked back to see Aunt Ewa, she was Mr Johnson's cousin's child, she is just a few years older than us.

"Aunt Ewa!" I squealed, and jumped to hug her. It's been so long we've seen her. Back then when we were young and mischievous, she'd always cover us for us, and scold us silently.

"Moni!" She called back, giving me a hug.

"Damn! How have you been?" She asked and i told her i was fine. She asked a few more questions about what I was just up to. We chatted for a while before we decided to go inside and check on Andi.

I was stunned, Andrea looked as beautiful as ever in her traditional attire. We were first going to get them married traditionally,where the groom will officially ask for her hands in marriage from her parents, Or in our case, family members.

"Look who's here!" I said as soon as i DA w Andi. She excused her self and turned to look at us.

Aunt Ewa being here in isn't a surprise me to us  cause she's here to play the role of Andrea's mother for the wedding, we're just so excited to see her.

"Oh! My! God!"Andi exclaimed. "Aunt Ewa!!,it's so good to finally see you after all this years." Andi said and hugged her.

"It's good to see you too, Andi! Look at you, all grown and beautiful too!" Aunt Ewa said. "I can't believe Uncle Justin's gone" Aunt Ewa said at the verge of tears.

"It's okay, aunt,everything is for the good of this family. I'm so glad we're finally happy now" Andi said to her wiping her own stray tear too away. They hugged a few more times, before Aunt Ewa decided to release her.

"So, Aunt, tell me, how's America?" Andi asked, resuming her seat, for her stylists to take over.

"Well, America's fine. God has been good to us" Aunt Ewa answered. "Oh, and by the way, Ara said i should give this to you, she's outside though, with Adrian, but she wanted this delivered to you urgently." Aunt Ewa said, handing a box to one of Andi's stylist.