Chapter 1 Running and Worries

You ran like hell when you heard those sirens in the distance. You didn't know what to do or how to survive in this environment with the baby, (Baby/Name). You broke your programing because you were afraid of what her father would have done to her after killing Angelina. Your main priority at the moment, was getting out of the rain, you though for a few minutes thinking of options of where to go, what to do,and how to do it. You needed to get rid of this fucking uniform and find better clothing for (Baby/Name) and the things she needs. So you have to go shopping first. You started walking towards the nearest store that had everything in it, but it wasn't open.
-.-.-.-.Time Skip.-.-.-.-
You walked and walked but never found any stores that would let you in or were open. There was only one more store but it was all the way on the other side of town. " Of fucking course, hold on (Baby/Name) I'll get you everything you need as soon as I can, don't worry." You spoke as the little baby looked up at you with a smile. You smiled back as you continued to walk to another store.
-.-.-.-.Ten Minutes Later.-.-.-.-
You walked into the store,nobody was at the desk, you took this opportunity and got a shopping cart and started on you way. First was the things for (Baby/Name) so you didn't forget anything, Clothes, diapers, formula, baby bottles and food, and a waterproof baby bag for everything to go in. Next was your clothing.
You picked up two different pairs of skinny jeans, shirts, hoodie, a hat, and a large raincoat plus one for the baby. Once you thought you were done and got everything you went to check out. No one was stopping you or questioning you. Once done you put all the items in plastic bags and walked out with (Baby/Name) in your arms. Now you were looking for a motel or something you could stay at. Once found you check out a room and went straight to room not looking back. You unlocked the door to find a neatly packed room with a small little bed in it. "Ok (Baby/Name) time to make you a bed something you can sleep in for a little while." You managed to find a spare blanket. You made a smaller bed out of the blanket and pillows. You stripped (Baby/Name) of her little blanket and soaking wet clothes, laying them near the sink, you wen back to (Baby/Name) and put on her back and started to change her diaper, once done you put on some of the new clothes and laid her down to sleep. "Goodnight (Baby/Name), sleep tight." You said as you kissed the top of her head. Now onto other things, you slip out of you uniform and into the other outfit you bought a few minutes ago. You looked into the mirror you changed your hair color and restyled it into a low bum so you could put you hat on in the morning. Once you were done you started to make the baby formula for (Baby/Name)you made two bottles one for now and the other forum the morning. You packed everything into the bag and set it near the bed. 'That should be everything for now just have to wait until morning." You walked over to (Baby/Name)looking down at her playful figure you picked her up and started to feed her "are you hungry (Baby/Name)?" You questioned playfully as she started drinking from the bottle quickly.
-.-.-.-.A Few Minutes Later.-.-.-.-
You laid (Baby/Name)down to go to sleep. You don't really sleep so you just have to make sure nothing happens to her while she's sleeping. So you decided to turn on the TV. You watched the TV so closely that you forgot to paying attention to time and before you knew it, the sun had already risen and people begun there daily life. Quickly getting up from your spot in front of the TV you went to the closed window and watched for police and people around. You couldn't see anything so you took your chances and started packing things up. Fixing everything to look perfect like you weren't even there. You looked down at you CyberLife uniform you couldn't take it with you so you put it in the trash can. Putting your bag on your back you picked up (Baby/Name) and went to the main check out building. You gave the lady behind the desk her key back "Have a wonderful day ma'am and be safe, With all these deviants running around it's hard to know which is which now a days." The lady said " We will and thank you." You responded back in a rush to get out. You walked down the streets looking at all the cops and people. 'Cops shit what are they looking for down here' you looked up and met eyes with the most beautiful brown one. 'shit he knows, What do I do?' You quickly looked down and walked faster.
-.-.-.-.Connor P.O.V.-.-.-.-
'The Deviant left the home after attacking the parents took the infant with them.' why take the infant with them?' I looked around and locked eyes with another woman she looks worried, I started walking after them. 'She knows I'm coming towards her, I'm more curious of what her reaction might be if I just walk up to her for a simple question' Connor walked after the woman hopeful that he may get some answers
-.-.-.-.Normal P.O.V.-.-.-.-
You looked back at him he was getting closer. 'Calm down he just act like you don't see him and he'll go way. What if he wants to question me. What if he tries to kill us. Shit stay calm'. You tried your best to lose him but he wouldn't give up so you stopped once you realized you had (Baby/Name) to protect. You stopped at a crosswalk and stared down at (Baby/Name) "It's okay little one, I'll get us out of here in no time." You said reassuring (Baby/Name) and yourself. "Ma'am if you don't mind I would like to ask you a few questions" Connor asked you simply. You could only look up and nod at him. "We are looking for some deviants and maybe thought that you had seen them in the area?" he asked "No sorry." You said and started walking again. "Ma'am if you don't mind I never quite caught your name" he asked ever so softly. Looked back at him" (Your/Name), and this is (Baby/Name)." You said with a smile, you were about to walk off again before he stopped you "Ma'am, why are you in such a rush? Is something wrong?" He started asking not questioned then you wanted. You had to get away. There was a nearby highway if I can cross it I'll be good it'll get away. You took you chances when you saw him reaching for your hat. You ran towards an alley way you knew if you managed to get over the fence you would only have to cross the highway and you'd be good free away from this Hunter. 'Shit the fence is to high and with (Baby/Name) in my hands I won't make it.' You looked behind you he wasn't there at the moment you pulled up a part of the fence far enough so (Baby/Name) would fit you made use she wouldn't fall "I'll be back little one." You said aloud as you watched Connor turn into the alley way "Stop right there." He yelled. 'Jump the fence (Your/Name) he won't make it in time to stop you.' You looked back once before jumping the fence you reached the top, you were half way over it when Connor grabbed you foot. 'Shit do you ever stop' you kicked him off and finished jumping the fence. You ran to pick you (Baby/Name) and looked back at Connor through the fence. "Your on the wrong side, being a slave it won't help." You told him before running along the side of the highway to stay safe and only cross if needed.
.-.-.-Connor P.O.V.-.-.-.-
Software instability ^
'what did that mean "wrong side" how does she even know' Connor watched you two walk away. "Connor what the hell are you doing? Did you at least manage to catch it?" Hank asked him through pants " No lieutenant, it got away but this isn't the last time we'll see her" Connor said walking away while fixing his tie.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
It's done. Finally it to me forever but I got it. AHHHHHHH so much work just for one chapter. Now it's an xReader. Lol