Chapter 9

So there you sat, waiting for the CyberLife employee to show up. You thought maybe there's a way to get out the CyberLife building without being seen. As you waited you searched through the internet looking for any layouts of the CyberLife building. It took some time before you found any floor plans, you quickly downloaded them.

You then sat around your room waiting for something to happen. You mind couldn't stop racing, thinking about (Baby/Name), the news was talking about Markus and his riot, with the other androids. That's were you should have been, but now you sat here waiting.

Sooner or later the car and android came to get you, Now was the time to put your plan in action. This android will be a problem, but not a big one. All you had to do was keep the android with you until they put you in the stupid elevator. The car had stopped at a gate that read Cyberlife in big blue letters. If you can think of a plan now then you'd be able to leave and get back to the riot. The Guards looked in the car. Both you and the other android looked at the guard. He then waved for the wall to go down. As the car started to move again, it got closer and closer to the upside down nail shaped building. Now was the time to figure out your plan. You'd get inside the building, and if the android left you with guards you could most likely get ride of them. Make it to another room where android cloths were stored, and make your escape looking like a normal android.

The car had stopped in front of some guards. The door opened, and one guard started to talk. "RK400, please follow us." They said. The android that was in the car with you went it's own separate way. You had followed the guard into the building. He walked you to the elevator, pressed the button to call it down. The elevator soon showed up. The guard walked in first with you following right after. On the wall to your right was level numbers and what that said level was. "Agent #82 level -45." You looked towards the wall. You could get some cloths from level -49 off of a android there. The elevator started moving down. Now was your time, once the elevator was no longer in sight to people on other levels you quickly grabbed the pistol from the guard on your right, moving quickly you elbowed the guard on the left as hard as you could. Pushing the guard to your right into the wall, you shot the guard to your left and then the one on the right. You now had to figure out how to get down to level -49. You lifted you hand to the control panel, the skin on your hand faded. You used Agent #82 voice to go down to level -49. Once you made it down there the doors opened revealing rows and rows of female and male androids. You walked up to the male android and looked at his model. "AP700, This was all a mistake." you mumbled to yourself as you went looking for a female android. You found one in the middle of the androids and started changing you cloths. The noise of a door opening caught your attention, and with it two really familiar sounding voices. "You're not the real Connor." Hank said. "Be quite, the real Connor will soon be here." That Connor said. You slowly stood up and faced the direction all the other androids were. You'd just have to stand here and wait for this whole thing to happen.

Soon the noise of the elevator opening was heard out stepped, what you think, the real Connor. He walked up to one of the android and was about to Convert it, when out stepped with hank and a gun pointed at him. You stood there Scared throughout the whole exchange. once over you stepped out, Watching as all the androids came to life. "Where are you taking these androids?" You asked him. "(Y/N), what are you doing here!!" He asked. "Cyberlife brought me back here. I have to get out and back to Markus, I have to help him. Our people are in danger, Wait why are you here, Are you working with Markus?" You just wanted to ask him question after question. "Yes, I figured that since most of the androids were injured during the Jericho indecent. That we could get more androids for the protest from Cyberlife with these androids." Connor said as the androids echoed out "Wake up". "Connor what was the plan for this anyways?" you asked, Connor was getting the androids up and out of the building. "What do you mean?" He asked innocently. "Like is it for a Peaceful protest or violent?" You asked, you didn't want to be put in the middle of something bad. "Peaceful, Markus doesn't want to hurt the humans. We can gain freedom with peace." He said. He was right we could gain freedom with peace. It'll just take some time.
~.Time Skip.~
Once all the androids were lined up and ready to go, you and Connor stood there ready to march towards Markus. "You ready?" You asked. "As ready as I'll ever be!" He says. You hold out your hand for him to take. "Then we'll go in together, hand in hand." You said. You were Anxious. He took your hand. "I suppose so" he says, and you both start walking.

~.~.~.~.~.~.
💙.